~Lunch time~

As usual, all 4 girls gathered in the student council room. They all came with their lunches, except Aoi. 'Aoi! Where's your lunch?' Questioned Shiromi, a little annoyed. 'I don't feel like eating today.' Said Aoi. 'You said that yesterday..And all the days before, Aoi.' Akane pitched in. Aoi pretended not to hear and leaned on the wall, waiting for the girls to finish. While waiting, Aoi decided to get out her phone, looking at some messages people had sent her. She stopped at Shiromi's messages and smiled slightly, quickly stopping when Kuroko looked over. Aoi sighed. She turned off her phone, a little upset and wondered if she'd ever get a chance with Shiromi. She looked out the window, quite gloomy. 'Aoi, you okay?' Asked Akane. The rest of the members looked over, and Aoi looked back at them, 'Yeah..I'm fine..!' Exclaimed Aoi. Shiromi kept looking at her, a little stern and said, quite irritated, 'Your lying.' She stood up and narrowed her eyebrows. Aoi looked surprised, as she has never saw this type of behaviour from Shiromi. 'You need to stop lying! We can all tell Aoi! It's to obvious!' Shouted Shiromi. Both Akane and Kuroko gasped at the tone of Shiromi's voice. 'What do y-you mean.?' Asked Aoi, laughing nervously. 'Drop the act Aoi.' Said Shiromi. Aoi sighed, 'fine, you got me..I have been lying about that 'i'm fine' and stuff..' Murmured Aoi, looking down at her shoes. Shiromi covered her mouth with her hands and gasped. She had tears in her eyes but built up the courage to ask, 'Can we talk outside Aoi..?' Aoi nodded and followed Shiromi outside to the corridor. Shiromi decided to ask, 'Are you okay.? Whats been up with you.? Are you sick.?!' Aoi sighed and said, 'the reason i've been acting like this is because....I..I..

I LIKE YOU SHIROMI, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?!' Shiromi gasped in shock, but felt flattered. 'Y-you do...?' She asked. Aoi nodded and felt embarrassed.