★ o n e ★

» [Dying in LA- Panic! At The Disco] «

0:14 ─〇───── 3:49

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.Yua✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

I rolled my eyes as I saw the new notification come through on my phone,

baku-goaway started following you! view profile?

I declined the offer to view his profile, he looked like a fuck boy anyway. that was until the second one came through, I was expecting it to be him continuously liking my photos, that's how these things usually go, but I was pleasantly surprised to see what it was.

baku-goaway wants to send you a message.

I became interested and unlocked my phone reading the request.

baku-goaway:
hey! I noticed you didn't follow me back, I thought that's how these things go!

I decided the only nice thing I could do for this guy would be to answer him, give him some hope you know?

yua.kitten:
you're the one that decided you wanted to follow me, I never said I'd follow you back.

I was surprised at how fast he replied, it didn't suit him.

baku-goaway:
what can I do to make you follow me back?

yua.kitten:
there's no way in hell I'm following you back :) have a nice day

baku-goaway:
that's a bit rude, kitten ;)

yua.kitten:
goodnight Bakugo

I let out a sigh as I went onto his profile ignoring the flood of messages from him, his account actually wasn't that 'fuckboy' of him, it was filled with pictures of him and his friends being stupid, with the occasional professional-like photo, he had really nice outfits. I noticed a few videos scattered around the account, I clicked on one of them, it was him and his red-haired friend.

"BAKUGO! NO! DONT YOU DARE!" the red-head screamed as the camera got closer and closer to him, I could only assume Bakugo was holding the phone and recording, a low chuckle could be heard behind the phone.

"come on Kirishima it's not going to hurt, I promise" the laughing continued as the poor kid looked terrified.

"THATS NOT WHAT IM WORRIED ABOUT" Kirishima shouted back, the video carried on, however I didn't see or hear what happened as I was trapped in my own world with Bakugo's voice echoing in my head, it was so deep and smooth, it was like music to my ears.

the sound of the video restarting for the third tome snapped me out of my thoughts and I decided that it would be too dangerous to watch the rest of the videos and exited the boy's account. in the time I'd spent stalking Bakugo's account he had sent me 5 messages.

baku-goaway:
what do you mean goodnight?

its literally 6:29pm

hello?

well I guess you meant it when you said goodnight

sleep well, I guess?

I didn't care that he would be able to see that I had read his messages after claiming to go to sleep and decided to go and get something to eat.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.Bakugo✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

i was shocked at how abruptly she ended the conversation, she could have at least stayed a bit longer, but then again she is famous so i'm just glad she actually replied to me.

its weird that she went to bed so early, unless she didn't actually go to sleep, she probably just didn't want to talk to me anymore.

to take my mind off Yua i decided to go for a run. all i thought about was her situation and if i should report it or not, on one hand if i report it i could be saving her, that's what heroes do, but if she isn't hostage then i'm going to look insane.

this whole situation is driving me crazy.