☆ t w o ☆

» [best friend- Rex Orange County] «

0:38 ─〇───── 4:22

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

. *. ⋆Wednesday - 7:15 am. *. ⋆

yua.kitten:
good morning sunshine :)

baku-goaway:
wow i didn't expect you to message me first

yua.kitten:
i'm full of surprises

baku-goaway:
i can see that, so what are you doing today

yua.kitten:
well, considering its a weekday i'm going to school, you?

please don't tell me you're a creepy old man

or woman i wont judge

I knew he wasn't a creep or a catfish, based on the contents of his account, but i thought it would be fun to mess with him a little bit, and so he doesn't know I've been on his account.

baku-goaway:
yeah, i have school too

you have a wild imagination

yua.kitten:
well, i have to go get ready for school now, ill speak to you later, have a good day bakugo!

baku-goaway:
see you around yua!

. *. ⋆12:37. *. ⋆

baku-goaway:
HELLO

BAKUGO WONT SHUT UP ABOUT YOU

YOU ARE VERY PRETTY

MY NAME IS KIRISHIMA

FOLLOW ME PLEASE! kirish1ma

THATS ALL BAKUGO IS GONNA BE MAD IF HE SEES ME ON HIS PHONE

i saw the multiple messages come through during my break, i decided it wouldn't hurt to visit the other boys account.

he was definitely the polar opposite of Bakugo and i recognized him as the boy in one of the videos on bakugo's account. i took note of how much the redhead took pride in his looks and his "manly-ness" and decided it wouldn't hurt to play a little game with my two new friends.

yua.kitten:
hello kiri;)

i like your hair

it's so red and manly
read

i smirked as i saw the word "read" appeared under the few messages i had sent then the typing bubble appear and disappear knowing that my plan had worked.

heroes are so fun to mess with.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.bakugo✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

shes pure evil.

completely wicked.

okay maybe i'm just a little jealous that she actually looked at shitty hair's page and not mine, but still, there is a chance that she is evil, so i'm not wrong yet.

i decided not to tell anyone about my discovery regarding Yua and her connections to the league, i know i should but i don't want to ruin her trust, especially if i'm wrong.

i heard kirishima snickering next to me, i whipped my head around and glared at him. his face dropped as Denki tried to hide a smile. i was about to shout at the both of them when a buz from my phone stole my attention.

yua.kitten:
well i'm pretty sure this is bakugo again.

tell kirishima what i said about his hair please.

i gotta get back to training but i'll speak to you later, bye bakugo <3

i was about to respond when i heard kirishima let out a gasp, "she followed me, she actually followed me!" a wave of sadness hit me, i am fully aware that she hadn't followed me back yet. maybe she doesn't like me. she made a lame excuse to leave when she realized she wasn't talking to kirishima anymore and she ended the conversation quickly last night.

damn, i guess i really do have to work on my attitude.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.Yua✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

training was tough, my mentor really doesn't hold back, even though i was only recruited less than a month ago, he thinks my training should be at the highest level to improve my quirk as fast as possible. he's the first person to show me kindness.

my real parents were too busy with work to actually look after me, that was the butler's job, he was the best and i treated him like a big brother and dad mixed into one. his name was Akaashi, unfortunately he died in a villain attack, you see my parents were heroes so we were constantly being targeted. however this time my parents weren't there to protect me, Akaashi was quirkless and my parents told me to never use mine because it was dangerous. i accidentally used it in the attack and i guess the villain liked it as he took me with him and I've been here ever since.

my parents kept it low-key because it would be bad publicity if their only child was kidnapped by villains. i heard they're still looking for me, but i know they'll give up soon. the only parenting they ever did was giving me large amounts of money to make up for not being around. once they found out what my quirk was they stopped caring for me, i obviously wasn't what they wanted.

"HEY! YUA! stop daydreaming and get back in here" i hear Dabi shout from the other room.

i really don't want to be here.