☆ p r o l o g u e ☆

» [riptide- vance Joy] «

0:18 ─〇───── 3:24

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.Bakugo✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

i left the stuffy classroom the second the bell went not wanting to stay in a room with any of those extras anymore. the walk home was slow and depressing, after a full day of using my power i was worn out.

how am i going to become a hero if i can't use my quirk for long periods of time?

i thought as i kicked a nearby rock and watched it harshly bounce along the pavement.

"BAKUGO! HEY WAIT UP!" i heard the all too familiar voice behind me, i turned my head slightly to see a blur of red running straight towards me. "hey man, wanna go home together?"

"oh sorry kirishima but there's somewhere i have to be so i can't walk with you today" i tried to keep my voice as soft as possible so he wouldn't feel bad and gave a quick smile at the end. he nodded and carried on walking.

i didn't actually have anywhere to be i just wanted to get home quicker today, i'm so exhausted from training, i just want to take a nap.

getting into my house unnoticed was nearly impossible. my crazy parents started attacking me with questions the second the front door opened, sometimes i think they care too much. after i'd finally escaped their clutches i went up to my room and face planted into my soft pillows.

i spent about an hour scrolling through twitter before i got bored and switched over to Instagram, i'm not he biggest fan of the app, it just seems like a way for people to show off how good their life is, when in reality they're just sad assholes.

i decided to look through people's stories as their posts usually piss me off, Deku's story was just him fanboying over All Might, nothing unusual. kirishima was showing off some new shoes that he had just brought, i didn't care enough to look at what they actually were, uraraka's story is what caught my eye, she had shared another girl's post onto her story, she was saying something about the outfit and how much she wanted it, i don't know.

shes beautiful.

i decided to check out her account, she has 148k followers, woah. i mean us UA students have a bunch of followers because of press but she was way ahead of any of us.

she had long brown hair that fell just above her waist, bright blue eyes, her skin was pale but not to the point of her looking sick, all of her pictures looked professional and her outfits looked tailored, they hugged her curves perfectly and her overall aesthetic suited her perfectly.

there was one picture that stood out to me, it was of her posing in a bar, i knew for a fact there's no way she would be drinking, especially since the drink in her hand was a carton of apple juice and no bar sells juice boxes, i looked into the background more and it finally clicked, that's the bar i was held hostage in.

shes with she league.

shes a villain.

i cant just sit back and do nothing about this, what if shes a new recruit? what do they want with her? is she also hostage? is she a part of them?

all these questions swirled around in my head and i could only come up with one solution, ask her myself.

obviously i can't just ask her straight away, i'll have to get close to her first.

baku-goaway started following yua.kitten