𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚: 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

Tuesday, June 2nd

Tuesday, June 2nd

"HEY, TAEBEAR." A smooth and velvety voice called out.

Peering up from his phone, Taehyung looked behind him with pure joy resonating in his smile. "Hey, Bun. How'd your date go?" He asked raising his arms out to greet his best friend properly.

Jeongguk, the said alpha, accepted the hug eagerly and moved to the seat in front of Taehyung before sighing at the appointed question. He crossed his legs and leaned in, a sheer sign that Jeon Jeongguk was about to spill out all his troubles. Not that Taehyung minded. If anything he enjoyed the nonstop rambling if it meant he could hear the younger boy's voice for longer.

"Long or short version?"

Taehyung dropped his phone down to his lap to give his friend his utmost attention. "Long version. Give me all the deets," the omega grinned.

Taehyung and Jeongguk haven't succumbed to the natural instincts of omega and alpha stereotypes. They're childhood friends. Taehyung the omega who's an art fanatic and Jeonguk the dancing prodigy. They've never gotten past the line of best friends nor does either of them intend to. Well, that's what Taehyung wants Jeongguk to think. Behind his best friend act, is a lovesick puppy, one of which has never been let loose due to the alpha being as straight as a needle.

Jeongguk is interested in girl omegas, at least, that's what Taehyung assumes. Because every time his best friend mentions he's got another girlfriend it breaks his fucking heart. But like every mature man, he smiles through the excruciating pain each and every time. At this point, he's used to it. Used to the burning ache that trifles his heart.

"This time it wasn't my fault," Jeongguk explained, emphasizing the my. "You know I'm a good guy, I don't like to fuck on the first date but, dude, she was pressing her fucking boobs on me the whole time while we walked and making these faces. It was actually kind of annoying. So, you know, I told her—"

"Ggukie," Taehyung slowly blinked, inhaling his deep frustration, "you what?"

So yeah, he may just be in love with an idiot, an idiot who's a year younger and experimenting with the trials of a long and harsh college life for the first time. He knows how it is, as an observer he's watched countless new college freshmen go through multiple stages. Jeongguk happens to be in the 'I want a girlfriend so badly' phase.

Great. right?

Not! It fucking sucks.

Jeongguk held out his arms with a cheeky grin displaying his alphan canines, "I told her I didn't feel good."