ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ

A/n: I feel like there's too much dialogue :/ Also yes I mentioned Balance: Unlimited because how could I not with the simp worthy men in there. I'm so sad it won't continue till July because of corona though :( Still can't believe I released my Daisuke fic only to get the news the same day :(

Requested by: Musicals_for_Life I hope you like it <3 Sorry it took me to get so long to get to your request but I wanted Kyoya and you to have an established relationship before the club found out

Date Published: May 11, 2020

***

It was once again another day where the host club decided to take a little break from hosting, mostly because Tamaki couldn't think of a proper theme for today. However, all of you still sat together in the music room, well most of you. Both you and Haruhi were off at one of the smaller tables that were decently far away from the rest of the hosts. Haruhi just wanted a break but you came over to watch some anime in peace. A new episode of Balance: Unlimited came out and you did not want to waste a second. You would've skipped out on hosting to watch the episode anyway, so you're glad things turned out as it did. You looked towards Haruhi as you put in your earphones, the both of you nodding at each other. It was something you both did, mainly you, when you didn't want to be disturbed. You quickly turned up the volume and ignored everything but the anime.

While you were tuned into Balance: Unlimited, the hosts started getting louder. Mainly the twins and Tamaki, but all of them were a little rowdier than usual. Haruhi let out a sigh and decided to pay attention to what they were saying.

"A lot of clients have been double requesting recently," Tamaki pointed out, "especially with Y/n and one of us."

"They're just shipping her with everyone," Kaoru shrugged.

"Well, except Haruhi. People only like twincest between guys," Hikaru mimicked Kaoru.

Haruhi got up and shuffled over to the other hosts, causing you to look up for a second. You quickly looked up but looked down almost immediately when you heard the opening. Whatever they were doing was important, but not as important as this episode.

"I didn't know that many people would have ships in the host club," Haruhi sat next to Tamaki, a smile spreading on his face, "I thought they wanted you guys all to themselves."

"Well Haruhi," Kyoya joined the conversation, putting his notebook down, "The essence of love is still there for the clients, particularly the girls. It demonstrates our ability to care for someone romantically, thus making them more infatuated with the ideas of us. They might not like the idea of us being taken by someone else but Y/n is an exception. They'll get to witness our apparent love and live through her. This would make for a good profit expansion if we choose to expand on the ships. The male clients wouldn't support the idea but they make up the minority of our clients, despite being a large amount."

"Takashi is this true," Honey turned to the silent male, only receiving a nod in response.

"But Daddy's princess doesn't need her shipped with those nasty twins! Look at her, so innocent," Tamaki suddenly stood up and pointed to you, the whole host club looking in your direction.

"Oh my god why are they perfect," you silently fangirled as Haru and Daisuke were on screen, covering your face with your hands.

The rest of the club signed as you tried to discreetly slam your head against the table, not being able to contain how excited you were. There was something about Daisuke and Haru that made you suddenly want to break up with Kyoya and date them, of course, you wouldn't. Maybe in your dreams, but you would never leave the four-eyed ravenette. The rest of the host club deadpanned as Tamaki went on about how precious you were.