ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɪss ʜɪs ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ

A/n: This is my least favorite one I wrote so far :( I think it's because I'm writing this on Haru Kato's birthday and I'm big simping for him oops- I hope you guys enjoy it though <3

Date Published: May 14, 2020

***

"Tamaki I don't want to count first," you whined to the blonde as the rest of the host club sighed behind you two, "I want to be the one to hide!"

"But you lost rock, papers, scissors," Tamaki retaliated for the fifth time.

You puffed out your cheeks, "You threw paper after you saw me pick rock! You're a dirty cheater."

"Take those words out of your mouth right now! Those shady twins corrupted my precious daughter," Tamaki pulled you into a hug.

"I'm not your daughter anymore," you break out of Tamaki's grip as he gasped, "I disown myself. I don't want to be the daughter of a rock, papers, scissors cheater!"

"Y/n," Haruhi sighed, tired of hearing the two of you argue for 5 minutes, "You'll be fine. We're going to go hide now, count to 50."

You scoffed at her but turned your head to the wall, covering your eyes, "Count to 50, she says. You'll be fine, she says. I'm going to find her first so she counts after."

***

"You suck at hiding," you turned around and spotted Haruhi behind the furthest couch.

She quickly got up and sighed, walking over to you.

"You wanted to find me first anyway," Haruhi deadpanned, shocked you found her so quickly.

"Yeah so you could count," you looked towards her before turning around and seeing tuffs of blonde and black hair, "Guess I found Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai."

Honey and Mori were both standing behind a pillar, but Honey made the mistake of peaking out. You let out a small laugh as you made eye contact with him, the small male quickly ducking his head back in attempts to save himself. Without a second thought, you ran over to the two upperclassmen while Haruhi sat down on a nearby couch to wait.

"Good job," Mori patted your head as soon as you stood in front of him.

"N/n-chan, I thought you didn't see me," Honey giggled before hugging you.

"We made direct eye contact," you stared at him, letting out a small chuckle.

"I know," he let go and smiled at you, "But still!"

Sometimes you really believe Honey is a child with how optimistic he was.

"You guys can sit with Haruhi on the couch," you pointed over to where Haruhi was sitting.

"Let's go Mitsukuni," Mori led Honey away.

And then there were four. You weren't too worried about finding Tamaki or Kyoya, the latter being due to his unwillingness to play, but finding the twins did concern you. They're the mischievous type for a reason so you wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to hide somewhere where you won't be able to find them. Tamaki made a rule that you all couldn't leave the music room, but that still didn't ease your worries about where the twins were.

***

After 10 more minutes of searching, you were able to find everyone. The twins somehow managed to hang on the curtain railing while Kyoya was forced to hide under a table with Tamaki. Finding Tamaki was easy as he kept laughing about how you'll never find him, but you don't even think you found the twins. Kaoru fell from the railing which caused Hikaru to drop to see if he was okay, and that's when you found them. Although, that didn't matter now since it was your turn to hide.