ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

A/n: I actually had to do research for this and I'm still confused :/ (you'll understand once you get towards the end of this. like why are there so many???) Maybe be and Kyoya should study together irl- what? who said that? This scenario is also going to have a lot of small snippets of the studying because who wants to actually study? We all know we care more about our interaction with Kyoya. (i posted this earlier than i intended but oh well, it's simping hours 😔👊)

Date Published: May 5, 2020

***

You were immensely thankful for the fact that Kyoya decided to confess to you before the weekend since you didn't know how to interact with him after. Maybe you were just overreacting but it felt different, even when you walked into the host club with him. You haven't spoken to him since, trying your hardest to avoid him as you didn't want your face to instantly become red and due to your desire to not look like an idiot in front of him. You won't be able to get away from it any longer since you sat next to him in every class. You let out a sigh as you walked over and sat down at your seat, not noticing your now-boyfriend already in his seat.

"Y/n," he called out, your face already red, "How are you?"

"I'm- Uhh..I'm good," you replied without looking at him, "How are you?"

"I'm better now that you're here," Kyoya cooly replied

It was moments like these that remind you that he's a host, despite being so nonchalant about it. You turn to look at him, your flustered expression only becoming worse as you see him smirk. You looked around to see if anyone heard him but, to your surprise, you two were the only ones in the classroom.

"I-What?"

"Why wouldn't I be happy to see my girlfriend," Kyoya rested his head on his palm, his head slightly tilted.

You turned away, too embarrassed to talk to him. You could hear his quiet chuckle and notebook opening, probably already done teasing you. Just as you were about to turn around and face him again, Tamaki ran into the room with a trail of students following him, mostly girls.

"Daddy missed you so much," Tamaki sighed and hugged you, the girls in the background squealing at the scene.

"They're so cute together! Tamaki x Y/n is the best ship," you hear a girl speak.

"Do you think we could request the both of them today," another girl in her group excitedly asks, "We could watch our ship happen right in front of us."

"Okay, it's obviously Mori x Y/n."

"No, it's Hikaru x Y/n x Kaoru."

Tamaki lets go of you and you both stare at the arguments happening in front of you. You turned to Kyoya, curious if he would be jealous, who was furiously writing in his black notebook. He had a sadistic smirk on his smile, the same one he had when he sold Tamaki's old pencil. He was definitely going to use this to his advantage and make the host club more money.

"Alright class, settle down," your teacher entered the class, late as usual, "Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."

The class got quiet as he started his lesson for today, proper etiquette, and just like that, your brain tuned out everything.