Hawks and dabi

HAWKS POV:
I was sleeping quite peaceful before my alarm went on at 5:00 am.

I woke up and slammed the alarm so it would stop the annoying sound, I sat up straight and stretched my arms and wings at the same time while yawning.

I put on my socks that was laying on the bed next to me since I took them off at night. I slowly put my feet on the cold wooden floor , went to the closet to change into my hero clothes
"Why do I have to patrol so early! I said out-loud with a exhausting face,
I ate breakfast and left my apartment.
(Im so sorry Hawks didn't brush his teeth lol)
I let my wings adjust to the movement , my body was picked up then flew around to see if any danger was nearby "i have night patrol too" i said thinking.

While going threw some alleys I saw a tall figure standing in front of blue flames burning something inside,I went down to see what it was and as I got closer adjusting my eyes ..it was people beings burned all the way to ashes.
I blinked twice to see if it was real..The tall figure walked up to me and said "scared pretty bird?" With a smirk on his face as he pulled up his hands that we're in his pockets letting a blue flame form into his hands then started shooting it towards me but luckily I dodged it and pulled out two sharp feathers out from my right wing and pointed at his neck telling him not to move or else it will cut him.

"My name is Hawks use it you burnt potato!" I said angrily while my eyebrows went down.
When I could see his face it had scars forming underneath his eyes,half his face all the way to his neck, he wore a long black leather jacket the had no zipper,black jeans and a white shirt. I could admit he was pretty handsome
The scarred man laughed and said "burnt potato? What kind of saying is that,my name is Dabi you probably heard it somewhere." He backed away from the feather pointing at him and disappeared suddenly while saying "see you soon hot stuff"

I was flustered from what he called me but quickly faded away. I flew up to continue patrolling but still curious about him.
TO BE CONTINUED...
(Hello I'm the author of the story I'm sorry If chapter one is bad because I'm a beginner not knowing what the actual heck I'm doing but if you did like it I'm very happy see you in the next part!)