The past of dabi

Hawks POV :
I finished looking around the city for villains and went to my office on the 2and floor when I opens the door to my office I saw endavader sitting in my chair with a blank face "what's up enji?" I said calling him by his first name while giving him a confused look, he got up and walked towards me "any villains while patrolling?" He said "uh,yeah actually he said he was Dabi as from what i heard he's one of the top Japan's wanted villains right?"
Endeavor nodded slowly before giving me papers of work and left my office.

Dabi POV:
When I left the pretty bird I went to a abandoned bar which is the place some of the L.O.V villains go to.
When I entered the bar I saw crazy aka toga hug my arm "Hey Dabi~"
She said with a child voice, I pushed her away with a disgusting face "Don't touch me crazy" I said calmly but mad
"Geez rude much?" She said as I rolled my eyes at her I walked to the bar to get a drink from kuriguri (i have no idea how to spell his name :/ )
I signaled him with hands telling him to get me something he knew what I said and gave me a drink.
Handjob walked inside scratching his neck until dry skin started to fall off to the floor everyone in the place had a disgusting look on their face "EW SHIGARAKI THATS DISGUSTING"
Toga said acting like she was about to throw up shigaraki rolled his eyes at her "we are going to make a bomb in the city and make a scene so get ready tomorrow at 5:00" while walking off to his room toga was so excited when he mentioned that she started the clean her knife and go to her room
Kuriguri just polishing cups twice was just talking to himself and the other it was quite amusing to watch.
I got up from the bar stool and went to my room as I got their i Locked the door and walked to my closet to change into a plain white shirt and baggy black pants after I changed I was thinking about hawks how he called me a burnt potato and blushed when I called him 'hot stuff' I laughed while letting my heavy eyelids drop and take me into a dream I never thought i would have..
Dabi dream kinda like his past tho:
"Please don't hurt shota!" I said "MOVE TOYA YOU WEAKLING ,STOP INTERRUPTING HIS TRAINING" endeavor said with mad eyes looking deadly into toyas pushing him with flames of red on his hands,toya flew across the training room crashing into the wall and back to the hard floor he passed out screaming from the pain and fire burning him feeling his skin melt and almost fall of until his young sister aka fuyomi came in and got a fire extinguisher and sprayed him with a shook worried fluffy eyes that have been crying a lot , toya passed out from badly injured burns and could only see foyomi and shotas face worried and crying a river of tears endavader didn't care and walked away, toyas other brother and mom we're out buying groceries...
I gasped loudly while getting up quickly and breathing rapidly I calmed down after a few seconds and started to think why I would have a flash back from years ago I growled angrily.
while thinking about it he Hates his dad so much he became a villain after running away from home he still missed his siblings thinking how they we're doing and if they we're still with that monster he stopped thinking when twice knocked the door loud so Dabi could hear "Dabi we are gonna attack the city in about 10 minutes so get ready!" He said with his calm smoothing voice but Dabi considered it annoying.
To be continued...
652 words
Thanks for reading have a nice day sweets :)