My hero

Hello!, I the creator wanted to say thank you for the votes I really am grateful ,shout outs to whoever votes starting today!
#leavecomments #2!!!
.
.
.
.
. Thank you naoishe1  for helping me out credit goes to them 💕💓
.
.
.
.
The Past :
Hawks and his uncle; tejí we're on there way to the supermarket, Hawks had to use bunch of clothing to cover some Hickeys all over his body.

Hawks was staggering threw the whole supermarket holding onto some walls to keep steady

"Hurry up Keigo!, you really couldn't handle last night?- pfft"

Tejí said rolling his eyes
He pushed Hawks so he can quicken the pace.
.
.
.
.
.
We we're at the bathroom of the supermarket.
My uncle was so 'smart' not to lock the door which im grateful for.
"I already hacked the cameras so nobody can see us..I'll plan your death and pretend you committed sucide"
Said Uncle grinning and showing his messed up yellow teeth in a very psychotic way.

Is he going to kill me?!
I-I'm not ready yet..not like this.
What should I do?
Pulling me out of thoughts i was being dragging into a toilet
"NO PLEASE!"
I begged him realizing he was going to drown me.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
Before I know it I was being slammed into the dirty yellow stained toilet. Piss splashing everywhere.

I kept struggling feeling the pee go down my nose filling up any kind of  air system. My mouth was open from screaming a lot from the loss of air, so it got worse...

This isn't fair...why is the world so cruel?
.
I was in a black room
All I could see was a bright white light shining in front of me..I walked towards it obviously
.
.
Meanwhile with uncle :
It felt so good to drown a weak little kid , he keeps struggling so I pushed him further into the toilet the pee was splashed everywhere.

"SHIT now I'm going to smell like fucking Piss!"
He better hurry up and die!

Suddenly the door opens finding a little red hair boy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASSHOLE!"
The red head said with furrowed eyebrows he ran towards me.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE HIM ,BRAT!"
I said worried that the kid might do something but relief Keigo passed out in time for me fight this peace of shit.

"I WANNA SEE YOU TRY DUMBASS!"
He raised his hands up to me and came out was blue fire! I thought he was going to shoot some fire to me but he kicked me instead
I reacted to slow and was sent flying to the bathroom wall.
(Yes he can kick really strong don't laugh I was out of ideas)

Third point of view:
Tejí passed out with blood on his mouth and nose because he was slammed against the wall way to hard .
the red ran towards Keigo he was Scared the kid would be dead so he called over his mom to help.
.
.
.
.
Keigo's POV:
When I went over to the bright pretty light it looked like the sun ,but it was warm?
I suddenly woke up from a weird dream..I found myself covered in hooks and in a white , Blue room.