Bomb

Hawks POV:
B e e p..
B e e p..
B e e p..

I woke up from the sound of my alarm telling me to go to work.

Moving my arm up to the alarm stopping the irritating alarm , I growled still exhausted from yesterday when Remi forced him to hang out with her and other friends at her house basically like a hangover but I left telling her I have to get up early like always.

I got up sending shivers down my spine from the cold atmosphere roaming threw my room I stretched my crimson red wings full length and heard a pop noise it made me feel more awake,I walked over to my bathroom connected to my room and started stripping my clothes off ,Turning on the shower and adjusting the handles C for cold in the middle doing the same for H for hot I got in when I put my hand inside to test if the water was at a good temperature.

When I started feeling the nonstop water on my body it felt like hands touching me everywhere that's when I started having flashbacks...
Hawks flashback..
I was in a small cold metal cage unable to feel freedom , my wings curled around protecting me from 'something' .
Shirtless and only my underwear i was in as if I was a bum..I was at my house my parents went out for a business trip for about 3 months which ment my...Uncle would be taking care of me...He is like a villain who acts hero like- a alcoholic which made him even more abusive..
"Hey keigo!,I'm feeling a bit down and you know what that means.."
He said with a exited voice smiling wide, which made me panic in fear knowing what he wants.

Uncle AkA/Tajín unlocked the cage and grabbed my arm as hard enough to leave a bruise I winced at the pain,he let go causing me to fall backwards on the guest bed , Tajín started touching my body and laughed at the view,I began crying unable to push him off and give up Tajín leaned forward and kissed my neck roughly then started leaving hickeys "it's time for me to have fun~"
Uncle said singing the last part still laughing at me earlier from trying to struggle but gave up.

He raped me
He abused me
He was A Monster No One knew about Because he always acted innocent around those blind people...

I was snapped back to reality when the water started getting cold I deeply sighed getting out of the shower and drying myself out with my light red towel I look at my reflection at the mirror "why am I still alive anyway?"
I said aloud with a disgusted look on my face from scanning the features on his face he didn't like...

Time skip
.
.
.
Third POV:

Hawks was at the park were all the little kids were at making sure they we're safe,He smiled softly seeing all the adorable little kids running everywhere playing Tag.

B O O M!

519 words
To be continued...
THANK you all for being so nice to me sorry for updating so late, please ask any questions you want to ask I would love to answer them.
Stay at home and wash your hands!💞