v. deal?

Harry's POV

Once again, I found myself watching her sleep. It must be something about sleeping that makes people look so much younger; because when I looked at Taylor, I didn't see the gorgeous 24 year old. I saw the little 14 year old blonde girl who moved to Nashville with nothing but a dream and a guitar.

The time on my phone read 07:38. It was time to get up. I had a lot to get done today. The guys and I were in the middle of a promo tour for our new album. Then I thought back to the beautiful woman lying naked beside me. Taylor began to stir and yawned slightly before opening her crystal blue sleepy eyes into mine.

I felt the urge to tell her what I had been thinking moments before.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are? Like honestly; I feel like you're not even human anymore. I realised this when you were asleep. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I don't just mean you're hot because you're so much more than that. It's... It's like the sun is inside you and it radiates out of your being and I know you're gonna say 'it's too early in the morning for this, Harry' and I'm sorry, I just felt this strong urge to tell you," I finished with a goofy smile.

"I haven't even had my coffee yet," she smiled sat up and grabbed the nearest piece of clothing - which happened to be the black muscle t-shirt I was wearing last night - and then she kissed me on the nose and sashayed out of the room.

In nothing but my shirt and her underwear.

I swear nothing made me as crazy as seeing her bare legs. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. I could still smell her perfume on my skin and on my sheets and I knew there was lipstick all over my neck and face. The effect she had on me was crazy. I rolled over to her side of the bed and was engulfed in more of her scent. I savoured it for one last moment and then put my boxers back on and jogged downstairs.

As I entered the kitchen I was immediately surrounded by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Taylor sat with her legs crossed on the counter and smiled up at me briefly before returning to her coffee and Cheerios.

"Good morning love," I walked directly in front of her, between her legs. Her cereal completely abandoned, she slowly laced her arms around my neck and before I knew what was happening, her lips were on mine and my hands were in her strawberry-scented hair and everything was happening so fast.

"Hey," she smiled, pulling back and biting her lip and pushing a stray curl behind her ear.

I hopped up on the counter next to her and started swinging my legs back and forth, trying not to stare at the side of her boob that was visible through the huge arm-hole of my shirt.

"I wouldn't mind waking up like this all the time, you know. It's nice... Like old times," I claim.

"Uh huh.." She swallowed her mouthful of cereal. "It's so lovely. I'd tell you I've missed you but your ego is big enough already so.."

I put my hand on my chest and faked shock, my mouth hanging open, while she laughed at me.

I grabbed her bowl right before she was about to dip her spoon into it for another bite.

"Hey, what the hell babe that's my cereal!" she shouted reaching trying to get the bowl back from me. I hopped off the counter and ducked around her slim body, grabbed a spoon from the drawer and dunked it in the cereal and stuck it in my mouth. She stood with her arms folded and the cutest expression on her face. I know she would kill me if she found out I thought she looked hot when she was angry.

I swallowed the stolen Cheerios and cleared my throat. "Okay, I'll make you an offer. If you get back together with me; I'll give you back this bowl of cereal," I winked and offered the bowl back to her.

"Orrrrrr, I can just make a new bowl of cereal," she said in a flat tone.

"Orrrr," I mimicked her tone, "you get this cereal and all of this..." I dropped my voice to a whisper and gestured to my still naked torso.

Taylor strutted over to me and trailed her index finger from my collarbone to just below my belly-button.

"You drive a hard bargain, Styles," she sighed and rolled her eyes, snatching the cereal away from me.

I whooped and hugged her even though she was resisting. "Haylor! Haylor! Haylor!" I began to chant before she cut me off by crashing her lips on mine.

We pull apart and she goes, "Holy crap, I literally did not know how to shut you up besides that," she huffed.

"Maybe I should chant more."

Taylor rolled her eyes but there was a smile plastered on her mouth. After finishing up breakfast we walked (well actually, I piggy-backed Taylor) back up to my room where she kept my shirt on, slipped her skirt up her legs before she fixed her hair up.

"Well... I guess this is goodbye for now," she said as we stood on my porch.

I put my hand on her waist, it felt like it belonged there, and I felt like an electric current was passing from her body to mine. She pushed me against the door frame and overlapped my lips with hers. She bit my lip, pulling it hard between her teeth before breaking away.

"Bye... Boyfriend," she said as she strutted down the driveway like it was a catwalk and entered the car with dimmed windows that was waiting across the street to take her home.

Boyfriend. She called me 'boyfriend'. Techincally since we were like, back together, I was her boyfriend. It just seemed weird, Taylor and I never really liked to put labels on our relationship. She was my Taylor and I was her Harry. I never thought of her as my girlfriend. That seemed too informal, too casual. We had a deeper connection than just two people who were dating.

I remembered I was still in my boxers, leaning against my doorframe and staring at the exact spot across the road where her car had taken off a long while a ago. I internally cursed at myself for that as I went back into my house. It was like when I thought about her, time seemed to fly and I lost track of my surroundings.

I went up to the shower to clear my thoughts, and tried but failed to keep the blonde girl who had stolen my heart off my mind.

- - - -

Taylor's POV

After I had showered, I kept on Harry's t-shirt from last night because it smelled like him and it was super comfy. I lay on my bed, not bothering to put on any pants because I wasn't leaving for my lunch date for a while.

My thoughts wondered back to last night. His kisses peppering my neck. My hands tangled in his long curls. The natural rhythm our bodies moved along to. The burning passion with which he moved along my body. Strong but gentle.. Ugh Taylor, stop it. You can't be catching feelings this fast.

The familiar chime of my phone interrupted my train of thought. I found it, long forgotten since last night, in the pocket of the skirt I had been wearing.

Karlie:

taylor? where are you? i've been calling for ages!

Karlie:

i swear if you're with Harry and not answering your phone because of him...

Karlie:

okay fine i give up. i'll just tell you tomorrow at lunch. tell Harry i said hello! ;)

Oops.

Besides Karlie, I had dozens of other texts from my parents, Selena and Ella. I quickly texted them back saying I was okay and that I just got caught up last night.

Karlie responded with a "yeah, caught up in Harry, sure" I laughed, and my cheeks turned crimson. I knew she was going to give me hell for this later today when we were meeting for lunch. I wondered what she wanted to tell me last night that she was now telling me at lunch. I shook it off, leaving my room, trying to find both my cats who had mysteriously disappeared.

********************************

A/N: Hey thanks for 200+ reads you guys, I never thought this story would even get 20 reads. I wrote this chapter a couple hours ago but my internet was down so I could only post it now. Thanks again :)

-Kay