Winterfell

Amaya's horse came to a stop just inside the gates of the infamous Winterfell

Amaya's horse came to a stop just inside the gates of the infamous Winterfell. Her blue eyes wondered around, looking at the busy people that had stopped what they were doing, to stare at the newcomers. To Amaya, all the people around looked like household servants, none looked like the Lord of Winterfell.

"Not much of a welcome party." Lucas muttered, as he looked around the castle. Amaya had to agree, this wasn't much of a welcome party, and she was putting strikes against Robb Stark for it.

"You'd think he'd be more grateful to the people who are in command of the largest army in the North." She said quietly as she dismounted.

House Harclay was always known for having a large militia, but since her time of being Lady of Blackhollow, Amaya had made it her goal to have the biggest military force of any House in the North. Their forces alone made up a little less then half of the army Robb Stark had called forth.

The two teens stopped talking abruptly, when a large man came lumbering over to them, a smile on his face. Amaya tried for a smile, but it vanished quickly when he walked right past her and over to Lucas who had dismounted, and was standing by his horse.

"Thank you for coming, M'lord. Our Lord is very grateful for you coming with your men on such short notice." The man said. Amaya could see Lucas holding in his laughter at being mistaken for the Lord.

"Well, then maybe your Lord should come out here, and thank the woman who has brought her forces." Lucas said plainly, sparing a glance at Amaya. The man blinked rapidly, whirling on the woman, eyes wide with horror.

"Her?" She blinked innocently at him. "Forgive me, M'lady. I wasn't aware."

The woman stared at the oaf for a long, hard moment, before glancing back at Lucas. "Luke, check on the men, make sure their comfortable. You." She turned sharply, facing the large man. "What's your name?"

"Aldis, M'lady." He said timidly, knowing he had offended her.

"Well, Aldis, I'd like to speak with Lord Stark. Now." She said.

"M'lady, I'm afraid he's not available right now. He's in a meeting." Aldis said, causing her glare to turn even icier.

"I don't care. I've traveled a long way in a very short amount of time, because he told me to. The least he could have done was be here when I arrived. Since he's not, and I've used up all my patients, I'm afraid I am no longer in the mood to play nice. So, I ask you again, to take me to where Lord Stark is at this moment." She growled, looking him in the eye, challenging him to tell her no. 

"Yes, M'lady. Right this way." Aldis muttered, turning and leading her towards the castle.

He led her to the Feast Hall, where the door was closed, but she could hear voice behind it. Aldis looked back at her nervously, wondering if she was sure about interrupting her Liege Lord.