Now and Forever

Robb stared at the woman at his side, her bare skin pressed against his firm chest, he smiled to himself as he watched her chest rise and fall with her breathing, her face peaceful as she slept.

"You're staring." Amaya muttered, her voice ruff from sleep. Her eyes were closed, but a small smile played on her lips.

"Of course I was. The most beautiful woman in the Seven Kingdoms is in my bed." He whispered. She opened her eyes and turned slightly, so she could see his face.

"My bed. Not yours, Your Grace." He chuckled lightly and shook his head, watching her lay her head back on the pillow and close her eyes, he traced his finger on her shoulder.

"Last night wasn't your first time, was it, Amaya?" He questioned, staring at her bare body, wrapped in sheets. She chuckled softly, but didn't open her eyes.

"Don't worry, Robb, my honor was gone long before you came along." She told him. Robb stared at her, his mind wondering to the rumors of Amaya, the ones that caused people to call her a whore, the ones that made his mother so suspicious.

"How much of it was fake?" He asked, his arms still around her waist, their legs tangled together. She opened her eyes and looked at him, confusion playing in her eyes.

"Last night?" She asked. He shook his head.

"How much of you and I, is fake? How long have you been stringing me along?" He asked seriously, she let out a long sigh and turned fully so she was facing him, her eyes were calm, but he couldn't read them.

"All of it." She said, her voice serious and slightly broken. Robb stiffened next to her, his mother was right, she was playing him like her harp, he was nothing but a toy for her, and he had fallen for it.

"Until you first caught me singing, then it wasn't an act. Then it was real." She continued, stopping his outburst of rage before it began. He stared at her, comprehending the words she said. She had played him, until their first real descent conversations, then she wasn't toying with him.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked, staring into her beautiful blue eyes. She stared back at him for a long moment before putting a hand on his scruffy beard, leaning forward and kissing him. She felt his hands tighten around her waist, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. When they finally broke apart she smiled at him.

"Did that feel like a lie?" She asked, he smiled and shook his head in amusement.

"Marry me." He whispered, catching her off guard.

"What?" She asked in surprise, unable to comprehend the words that came out of his mouth.

"Marry me." He repeated, staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Robb..." She breathed, sitting up in bed, letting the covers fall off of her as she stood, wrapping a robe around her. "What about Walder Frey? What about your oath?" She asked, as he stood, walking over to her.