𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @maomaofan

Title: Phone

TW: Mention of weapons

Leo had been acting weird lately. I knew he'd had a crush on me for a while, but I'd never really felt the same. At the time I was with Casey Jones, so I didn't really even see Leo all that much anyways other than when I went down to the lair with Casey.

Then one night, I got a call. I was just laying in bed, waiting for a ring from Casey. Then, I got my horrible wish.

My phone rang.

"Casey?" I heard a sob in the background and then a smack.

"Hey, (y/n)," he said, sounding congested.

"What's up?" I asked, relaxing in my bed, and turning my t.v. down to focus more on his voice.

"Uh, nothing. But I can't talk long, so I have to tell you something. I love you so much, (y/n). I know I act like a bad guy sometimes, but I really do love you. But I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry," at this point, I was crying, wondering why he was breaking up with me.

Then I heard Casey talking and then another voice; Leonardo. He sounded mad. Casey said something angrily and then there was a smack and Casey cried out.

"Casey? Leo?" I cried out. Leo ordered Casey to hang up but Casey seemed to grab the phone and run off, a commotion in the background as something slammed shut. I heard a door lock and then Casey's heavy breathing as a faint banging started.

"Listen, (y/n). He's going for you. Don't let him in. Lock your windows and doors. Okay? He's going to hurt and take you. It's too late for me, but not for you. Call his brothers or April but don't trust Leo-" suddenly, I heard a haunting scream as the sound of breaking wood crashed through the phone.

"I love y-" Casey screamed before the phone cut off. I sat in my bed for a second, but believing him. Maybe it was a prank. It had to be a prank.

Then I got another call. From Leo.

"Hey, beautiful," he purred. I shivered in disgust at the tone of his voice.

"Leo. What did you do?" I whispered and he groaned angrily.

"Casey's gone. He broke up with you remember? But don't worry, I'll be over real soon. And then we can finally be together," he hung up and I threw my phone against a wall.

My parents and siblings weren't home, so it was just me. Against Leo. My best friend. I knew I couldn't call his brothers; they wouldn't get here in time. Casey only lived a few minutes away while it normally took the turtles fifteen minutes- running- to get here.

Mikey had made me time him one day.

Realizing what I had to do, I left the window unlocked and ran out of my room, barricading it away from the rest of the house with a chair under the handle. Remembering my parents had a gun and a couple of knives hidden in their room, I made my way over and grabbed the gun, making sure to load it and take it off of safety.

"Come on, Leo," I muttered, putting on my brother's heavy-metal baseball helmet and my sister's boots that had knives shear out the toes when the heels were tapped against something. She was a scary person.

Finally, I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and hid it in my jeans, hoping it wouldn't accidentally stab me.

As I was anxiously waiting for a sound, my house phone rang from the living room. Shakily walking over as slowly as I could to see if I could hear anything- like Leo tricking me to make me believe he wasn't already in my house- I lifted it up to my ear and took a shaky breath at Leo's voice.

"I'm here," then, the dial tone. Lifting the gun, I made my way down the hallway to my bedroom, where the door was still wedged closed.

"(Y/n)," I heard Leo's sickly-sweet voice come from my room as he slid through my window. Then, there was a single knock on my bedroom door.

I took a deep breath, shifting the gun into my other hand.

Then, I moved the chair. 

++++++++++

Hey, request please! Love you popsicles!

i honestly hate the way i wrote this but i don't wanna change it either lmao