Wattpad Original

Original Edition: New full-length rom-com! ---> Missing In Paris

Thanks for reading "24 Hours in Paris" and supporting my work! I hope you enjoyed the story and the setting, and if you love Paris and romantic comedies as much as I do, I've got more!!

To summarize: I've had more time to write lately, so I've decided to adapt the screenplay I recently finished this year into a story called "Missing In Paris", and I've posted it for free on Wattpad!

UPDATE: **The original script of this new story is a 2020 Quarterfinalist (top 3%) in the Big Break international screenplay competition!**

It's a romantic comedy called "Missing In Paris", and while it's not a sequel to "24 Hours in Paris," it's a lot of fun; so are you ready? :-)

Here's what it's about: "She's an expat living in Paris, she meets a fascinating man, but the brief encounter is over when she loses him in the chaos of the underground métro.

That's what happens to Neela, but hey, maybe it's fine that he's gone, because she's already in a relationship with a perfect-on-paper Frenchman who's the key to a stable future. The problem is, he's more of a ticket to permanent residency in France, than a ticket to everlasting love.

So what's a girl to do? Giving up on something comfortable and secure isn't exactly easy for a foreigner in France, but it also isn't easy to forget about a mystery man who left a mark..."

[This story is your passport to the streets of Paris, complete with wine, beautiful scenery, and the possibilities for romantic disasters around every corner; I hope you enjoy it!]

Story link: https://ww.wattpad.com/story/220778810-missing-in-paris