Envy

richie is italic stan is bold

Oct 11th 5:30pm
heyyyyyyy bird boy

What do you want dickhead?

do u need help on question 5?

No.

That was a lie stan did need help.

you sure??

Actually yeah i need some help...

------------------------

     Stanley uris has been texting one of his classmates anonymously for over 6 months now. Stan left his math notebook in the library one afternoon. The next morning, when he found his book, a note fell out.

  Seems like math isn't your forte?
Heres my number ;)
***-***-****

     Stan would be lying if he said that his anonymous friend didn't make him feel happy. All he knew about his mystery friend is that he is 17, likes rock music, is in the same class as him, and is a genius at math. The only thing Stan really wanted to know was the boy's name.

     Stan isn't a people person never was never will be. He doesn't hate people but there was one boy that Stan despised, that boy was Richie Tozier. Loud, obnoxious, rude, and reckless were the words he would use to describe him. The opposite of stan. Richie was in honor classes with stan. even stan didn't know why he is in AP math. The only reason why he is passing is due to his 'tutor' Richie Tozier didn't have many friends but damn did he talk a lot. Constantly moving and distracting others, stan couldn't handle him being in all of his classes.

     Stan envied Richie. He was confident and people listened to him, something stan isn't able to do. He envied the way that he could speak his mind without carrying what other people thought. Stan envied the way his curls were soft and fluffy as his own is tight and frizzy. Envied the way that Richie would be able to daydream during class and still be top of the class. Stan envied Richie because he found Richie beautiful. How his long hair framed his face in curls, and the contrast of the raven hair against alabaster skin. How he was tall and lean but somehow pulled it off. Stan thought Richie was beautiful and he hated it.