fidgets

oct 31st.

stan was beyond nervous. he has never seen the boy ever and he is going to meet him tonight. stan was sitting in the empty class till...

"sup staniel" richie tozier plopped down his back pack on the desk next to stan. "what is it tozier?" Stan rolled his eyes at the raven haired boy. "well just wondering if you and your friends will be a carnival tonight?" stan sighed, "it's non of your business tozier." richie backed away at this, "easy there bud i was just wondering." richie sat down in the desk closest to him. stan was worried... he knew that the mystery boy wouldn't be some old guy since they clearly go to the same school.. but he was still scared. the guy could kidnap him and murder him at the carnival. stan overthought. the class filled in and started but stan couldn't focus on anything the teacher was saying.

"hey you good?" stan snapped back into reality to see richie leaning towards him with a concerns face. "uh i- uh yeah i'm fine just zoning out" stan stumbled over his words as if he didn't know how to speak. "okay good" richie smiled as he sat back into his chair. now stan was more distracted. richie was clicking his pen loudly up against the wooden desk. "stop that" stan whispered harshly. richie just smirked and continued doing his action. now stans blood was boiling. stan reaches over to richies desk and grabbed his pen out of richies hand. "hey!" richie screamed out forgetting they were in class. "richard, stanley detention after school."  the teacher snapped. stan heard rich mumble some cuss words as his sunk deeper into his seat. detention. great just great. detention with richard fucking trashmouth tozier. how is stan going to survive.