cigs and vodka

oct 20th
what's up cutie🥵🥵

What do you want?

so halloween is coming up...

Wow you can read a calendar I'm  so proud of you!

shut up asshole, can i please just say what i've been trying to say?😫😭

Ugh fine.

so you know how there is a haunted night of horrors festival? i thot that would be the perfect place to meet? but like if you don't want to i understand🥺😍

Wait you want to meet me?

uh duh? this isn't rocket science dumbass💀

Okay.... when and where?

wait i didn't actually think you'd say yes🤩🤩🤩🤩

Don't  fucking make me regret this.

7:15 the ice cream stand sound good😰😰

yeah sure:)

———

   no POV: 

it was nearly midnight and yet richie tozier still sat out on a blistering cold swing-set. his high top converse scraping against the wooden chips of the ground. the cold bit his cheeks but he didn't mind.

"sup trashmouth!" richie heard the far to familiar voice. he looked up and saw bev walking towards him with a bottle of what seems to be vodka? "sup dickhead!" richie called back out to her. she pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her green army jacket. she throws herself onto the swing beside the lanky teen.

"did you finally ask the mystery boy to meet you?" she asked while popping a cancer stick out of the box. "yeah actually i just did," richie smiles as he grabbed the pack from his friends hand and took a cig for himself. "no fucking way! I never thought you'd have the balls to finally ask him," beverly punched rich's shoulder as she let out a laugh. "yeah yeah yeah, ima pussy we been knew, asshole" richie rolled his eyes digging around in his backpack. after searching 3 zippers he finally found his lighter. "need a light?"