solver

oct 15th 9:00am
how long have we known eachother?

6 months why? and technically we don't know eachother.

just that yk we been talking for a long time and i don't even know your name...

Yeah i guess so...

i think i can find you;)

That sounds so creepy bro.

you like it;)

Do I???????

why do you use caps it's scary

It's grammatically correct?

it is phsycopatic

physcopathic

shut up

Make me.

bird boy getting cocky huh?

—————————-

richie tozier was unbelievably smart. he was top of his class ever since grade 5, never once gotten lower than a 98% on his math tests. no one really knew though. not only did he find math easy but he enjoyed it, he loved solving problems and finding solutions, it makes him feel purposeful. he has even made extra money on the side doing rich kids homework for them. in may of his sophomore year he found a math notebook on a old table in the library, he had a urge to look through it and so he did. richie has no impulse control. the pages were scattered with neat notes and equations and an occasional doodle of a bird, most equations being scratched out when wrong. richie noticed that this kid was learning the same material as he was meaning they were in the same AP math class. richie loves solving problems so maybe he can help this stranger actually pass this class. richie tore a piece of paper from his book and wrote down his phone number. he didn't actually expect for the unknown person to actually respond.

———-
may 18th

Uh hey? You left your note in my notebook...

ello there ol'chap hows it goin?

I regret this.

no no no pls don't go okay

Why? I don't even know who you are

you can call my trashmouth babe;)

Do. Not. Call. Me. Babe.

whatever princess i'm 16 turning 17 in september, i skateboard i like rock music and i smoke oh also i'm a dude;)

Ew you smoke.

don't knock it till you try it.

They are gonna kill you dude.

Maybe that's the point?

Okay then... I'm 15 I turn 16 in july, I love birds, and I suck at math, but you probably already know that...

nerd alert. plus you don't suck birdboy you just don't understand the material and that's why i want to help you.

Uh okay?

————