Prologue

- Mom I'm not really sure about this...
- Come one honey, you've always wanted this and it is just an audition. Maybe it will change nothing.

I've always wanted to become an actress, since I was a kid I would create my own imaginary world and force my cousins to play the roles I gave them. But here's the thing. I am shy. Not the kind of being always alone at home without any friends. I'm pretty friendly, and goofy. But when it comes to serious things that will actually really impact my life I just give up or act like I don't really care. I never could fool my mother though, she's like my best friend and that's why we're today at this very big and intimidating place with professional people who are trying to find their perfect senorita. And I don't want them to loose their time for a dreamy girl that has no experience at all at acting. But here I am, sitting in this room filled of Latina girls and I somehow don't feel unique at all.

- Camila cabello? It's your turn dear.

My mother pushes me and I stand up shaking a bit but manage to smile to the blond woman. She tells me to follow her and we enter in another room. There is just a table with three people. Two men and one woman. I seat in front of them and mumble a ridiculous "hello". They briefly look at me and ask me some random questions about my life, then I recitate the text for the role I am auditioning for. There were no expression in their face, the blond lady just kept smiling at me.

- How did it go? Do you have the role? It would be so great to have a famous sister. You could by me some expensive things and I could go to your place when mom and dad annoy me.

I chuckled at my little sister.

- I don't know yet Sofia. They said they would call in a few days. But don't be too excited about this. It just an audition, my first audition, actually I don't even know if I was good and it was for like a professional movie, they probably have a real celebrity in mind.
- You never know Mila, maybe it will be different this time.

                                 **
Those days were extremely boring. The few classes I had were pretty interesting but I was too nervous about the audition to really focus about the lessons of the professors. Lauren kept trying to change my mind but failed. I am in her place right now, we are eating some chicken in front of the TV.

- Camila, Camila !
- What? I said a little annoyed because I was trying to have a nap before going back to home.
- There's a message on your phone. I know it's probably just a friend but since you..

I don't let her finish and jump of the couch to pick my phone.

- So? What is it? Is it them? Camila tell me!

But I couldn't move. I didn't believe it. I have a second audition with the co-star. I know it would be bad to hope and then be disappointed but I couldn't help. I scream then dance with my best friend and it was a really pleasant evening.

                             ***

Hey guys! So I'm starting this new fanfiction and it is actually the first time I write a story in English m,. I decided to keep "the French style", hoping this isn't too disturbing. Tell me what do you think!