Chapitre 1

- You look great!
- I don't know... Maybe I could put more make-up or..
- Shut up, you're just perfect like that, if they don't choose you, well... They're assholes.
- Lauren!

I give a smile to my best friend. She is going to give me a ride to the big building where I have my second audition. My mother should be with me but she has a huge contract today so Lauren accepted to save me. I am right now next to her in the car and I keep switching the music. She says nothing but I know she wants to kick my ass. When I find the song I was looking for, I start singing with a stupid english accent and she joins me. Just like that I can forget for a few minutes all the anxiety I was feeling.

I see a little silhouette of a man
Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo Figaro - magnifico

                                    ***
So, now I'm in front of the door. I try to breathe so I could calm down a little bit.
- Oh come on!
Lauren knocks at the door for me and looks at me annoyed.
- You don't have million years to realize your dream.

The blond woman of last time opens the door and gives me a kind smile. Well I like her.

- Camila! We were waiting for you, come in!

I enter in the room and my best friend follows me and sits at the back near the window. She gives me an encouraging smile and crosses her fingers. I do it too.

- So Shawn and Ariana will arrive anytime now. Sorry, for the wait...
- Oh no it's okay!

Shawn and Ariana. Well if they are famous people they should be Shawn Mendes and Ariana Grande. I never used to be the type of girls that fangirls celebrities. I mean, they just are normal people after all, their job just really exposes them but I don't think it makes them superior of any other people. And it kinda annoys me that they're late. I mean, I feel like they know they will have the role no matter what they do.

- So I don't think I've introduced myself last time. I am Kate Stewart, the director of the movie. The producers couldn't make it today because there's an important meeting about the movie at the same time, but I'll be filming you for them. Is that okay for you?
- Yes, sure.

I look at the camera a little bit nervous but before I could think about anything that would make me chicken out, the door opens violently and two young people enter dying of laughing. The girl was on the back of the boy and I was right. The tall, brunette man is Shawn Mendes, and the brown eyed girl with a ponytail is Ariana Grande. They look at me and Ariana shakes her hand at me.

- Hey! You must be Camila. It is nice to meet you!
I smile at her.
- Miss Grande I think I clearly told you to not be late, it is important. Same thing Shawn.

Ariana and Shawn look at each other and burst into laughing. I don't know what it is so funny but they're clearly not taking this seriously.

- Oh come on Kate. You know I don't want this role. First there's anyway I dye my hair black and I would not kiss Shawn. This is disgusting! Also, I don't have time to have the leading role, she says with a proud smile.
- Really? And what are you going to do then?
- Well, I am about to create the prettiest and fanciest clothes line you've ever seen. And you know what? Maybe I'll make you a gift.

I can't help but chuckle at this surrealistic scene. I don't know where she comes from but she's obviously crazy. Kate sighs and sits in her chair.

- At least audition Ariana...

She gives Kate a cute smile.

- I don't know my lines.

Shawn, who was quiet burst into another laugh.

- I love you Ari, you're awesome!
- Well I don't. I don't know what to do with you Ariana, Kate says with a desperate look.
- And it's okay Kate because I know. You will give Camila the leading role and I'll have the best friend part. I saw you didn't choose anyone yet.
- But your fa...
- Don't worry about my dad, I've got this.

I look at Lauren and she has her mouth open. I hawk to remind them I'm still here.

- Okay Camila, Shawn, please go at the center of the room in front of the camera. We'll do the scene where they're talking for the first time.

I sit up a little nervous and joins him. I hear the clap and he gives me a reassuring smile. Then his eyes totally change and I can see he's into his role. He grabs my shoulders.

- Karla, uh, I'm William.

Focus Camila. No time to think, just play.

- Oh, Hi William if you'll excuse me I have to go, I'm tired.

I hold his arm and lift it to make my way and he runs after me, then blocks the passage.

- Don't go, I could... I could give you a ride.

I look deeply at him like it says in the script. I googled it. Looking deeply at someone has to at least take 5 seconds so I count silently lokking in his eyes. Well in the movies I saw of him, I always thought he has brown eyes but they're actually hazel. Beautiful hazel eyes. I blink to focus again on my job and softly smile.

- Okay, I guess it's better than walking.
- Cut! It was perfect guys, I loved that look.

I silently sigh and see Lauren miming cherrings. I look back at Kate who has a bright smile on her face

- Normally I would check with producers and writers before choosing the leading part but since I am the director and Ariana is clearly out of the race. Welcome aboard Camila Cabello!

                              ***
Hey guys!
So it is the first chapter, I hope you've enjoyed it and please tell me what you think about it, maybe suggestions :) I think I update every day since I have nothing to do during quarantine.