Chapitre 3

- Are you sure I'm allowed to stay and see you acting? Isn't there like a confidentiality clause or something?

I chuckle and took a paper from my bag.

- You'll have to sign that before going inside.

She nodds and looks at the road.

- Are they nice? You didn't really said much about it since you've started this movie.

I felt some kind of bitterness in her voice. We didn't hang out that often lately. I am very busy with the shooting and still have to keep my good grades in college, so Lauren kinda passed after all of that.

- Yeah they're amazing! All the cast is really nice and it doesn't really feel like we're working.
- Wonderful.

I glance at her and rise one of my eyebrow. Before I have time to ask her what is the problem, she parks the car and takes the contract from my hands.

- Have you got a pen?

I nodd and take my bag again. After a few minutes, we're in the studio and I look at her turning around to discover the place. Just like me the first time I came. I hear some noises behind me and turn my back. It's Ariana running toward me.

- Hi you! Listen I have such a good new! I talked to-

She stops when she sees my friends next to me.

- Hey, didn't we met before? I think you were at the audition right? Ariana asks to Lauren.

My best friend nodds shyly.

- Yeah that's right.
- Well nice to meet you!

Ariana is so genuinely nice to people, All the shits I read about her were false. She turns back her head to me.

- So I was saying, I've got some great ideas for my line!

I raise an eyebrow and roll my eyes. Since we've started shooting, she literally speaks about this clothing line everyday. I don't even know if she's serious about it of if it's just a way to annoy Kate when she asks her to concentrate on the movie.

- It's nice Ari. I answer to her.
- I know! So I need you this afternoon, we have time off as you know and I want to see what the rivals are up too.
- What rivals? I asked frowning.
- You know. Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana...
- Really? I answered sighing.

I like Ariana. I really like her, but I don't feel at all going to these shops with her. First, because it is not like I am able to buy anything and secondly, she seems like the kind of girls to spend hours and hours there.

- Yeah! Come on it will be fun!

I roll my eyes. I doubt that. I glance at Lauren who is staring at Ariana with a weird look.

- I don't know Ari... I have to change and go to make up, see you later!

I wave at her and take the hand of my bestfriend to make her follow me toward my dressing room. She looks around again and examine my costumes.

- There are pretty nice. The waitress uniform is cute.

I nodd and sit on the couch.

- So what do you think about Ariana?

She sighs.

- Well, she seems... Dynamic.

I furrow my eyebrows.

- Tell me what you really think I know you too well Lauren.

She snorts and looks at me.

- She seems to be the kind of superficial and fake celebrity.
- I don't agree, she was really nice with you!
- Yeah... Well I don't think she was honest. Her smile was to wide.