혼자 3.

Hyejoo was confused.

Had she frightened the girl? It made her confused and feel sad.

She didn't want to scare the girl. She just wanted to make friends. She was never good at making friends so she expected it though.

But it still hurt.

The hours went by quickly and it was lunch. Chaewon swore that she had placed her lunch money in her pocket. Had Sooyoung taken it again?

Her frantic actions caught the attention of a certain brunette and she walked over, got her some food and sat it in front of Chaewon.

Chaewon looked at the food and back at the brunette. Realizing that it was Hyejoo. Chaewon was taken back. What did Hyejoo want from her? Why was she consistently trying to talk to her.

Hyejoo took out her notepad and started to write on it.

I saw you panicking and thought I'd help.

That's new. Nobody had ever helped Chaewon. It was surprising. She started to sign "thank you" But she remembered that she probably didn't know sign language.

Hyejoo picked up her notepad and wrote again.

This may come off super offensive but are you deaf or something?

Chaewon was never asked that question. It made her heart do things knowing that somebody wanted to know.

Chaewon slowly began to speak.

"Yes I'm deaf"

Hyejoo looked shocked. She picked up her notepad quickly and wrote quickly.

How were you able to talk so fluently?

Chaewon chuckled before explaining that she had lost her hearing at 7. Hyejoo stared at her like she meant everything to her.

It made her feel wanted.

Hyejoo made her feel appreciated.