Chapter 1

It was funny how Y/n came into their lives, no one saw it coming, especially since most of them no longer remembered who her brother was. If it wasn't for her brother and his best friend none of them would be here, none of them would've had any of these opportunities that they were given, none of this would've happened if it wasn't for him.

The Padilla's were originally going to be Y/n's foster family, they were just supposed to be another stepping stone in the young girl's life, just another couple that took pitty on her and decided to home her until they realized that she was too much. Teenagers weren't the most prized childeren in orphanages, everyone wanted the cute little baby that they could save and watch grow, they never wanted the broken children whos childhoods were already more than halfway over. The day that Y/n was told that she had a temperary home she wasn't excited, that feeling left after the second home, she lost all hope long ago that she'd find her forever home, she was almost 14 she just had three more years in the system and she'd finally be free.

**SHORT TIME SKIP**

Y/n had been in her new house for a month and she'd yet to put any of her clothes into her "new room", she never pulled anything out of her suitcases anymore, she never saw a point in it at this point, she'd be gone in a couple months anyway, she never stayed in a place longer than 6 months before she got passed to a new couple.

This family seemed different, this one had already started, they weren't fostering out of pitty, they weren't trying parenting out to see  if they would like it or not, they had already started their family, they already had a teenager of their own, a boy two years older than the girl. Y/n didn't know much about him besides the fact that his name was Anthony, she didn't spend much time outside of her room, she had her own bathroom so she didn't have to leave her room besides to eat, and even then she would just grab her plate and head back into her room.

**ANOTHER SHORT TIME SKIP**

A couple more months finally passed and Y/n finally decided to open up, she finally decided that maybe she wasn't going anywhere, her "new parents" continued to try to talk to her and get to know her even though she avoided their questions, her "brother" would continue to sit on her bed with her and eat their dinner even though she would just stare at her plate. Everyone continued to try even though she wouldn't and she finally decided to change that, and once she did everything seemed to click into place. This family actually wanted her, this family actually included her and cared about her and she slowly began to unpack her bags and feelings and when she did everything felt right, and her and Anthony became inseperable, until Ian showed up.

When Ian came along Y/n was scared, she thought she was going to lose her brother and her best friend, but what she didn't know was that Ian would mean just as much to her as Anthony did.