Chapter 7

Damien watched as you sat in your car, hoping you'd open the door and follow him inside. He wanted so badly to tell you what you wanted to hear because it was so much more than that. It was more than something you wanted to hear, it was something he needed to tell you.

He could see you consider coming in, hand on your keys as they sat in the ignition. Things shouldn't be this awkward between the two of you, you were so comfortable with each other when you were naked between the sheets, but you realized that you really didn't know Damien, you wanted to but you didn't.

Damien wanted to give you the love that you wanted to receive, there would be no way that he could get over you. He looks at you hopeful, fearing if he speaks again you'll drive out of his life.

"Y/N" He whispered, hoping you'd look at him but you didn't.

"Please, you never heard what I wanted to tell you" Still nothing.

He took a deep breath, he knew you wouldn't come out of the car unless he gave you something that would make you want to open that door. "There's nothing more than I want to make you happy. I want more, more than what we have...or had."

You were hopelessly longing for him in more ways than one, and you hated it, but you just might love him. You're eyes slowly made their way to his, him looking hopeful as you finally looked towards him.

"I want something real, I want to hold your hand. I want to wake up to you in the morning, I want to be the one you call yours. I want to know everything about you: your favorite color, the things that make you laugh. I want to know more than just your body, I want to know you." He continued.

You couldn't believe what you heard, your mouth opening but no words coming out.

"Come in, please, talk to me."

You couldn't answer him, not being able to process words. You just simply nodded.

Damien slowly opened the door, scared that you'd change your mind, offering you his hand and walking you to his door and once again into the apartment. Damien looked at you, his worry being filled once again with hope. His hand slowly made it to your cheek as he brought his lips to yours.

This kiss was so much different than any others you've shared. It was soft and caring instead of headed and hungry. He pulled you in close, something you've both wanted for so long, kissing your forehead.

"Please stay, I want to know everything about you." He finally said.