Chapter 2

A/n: This takes place years after the first chapter and Y/n is now 25 years old, I know ages may not line up but that's fine

Y/n's breakup was terrible, it took her many years but she finally left him and ran back home to California, she had no job, barley any money, and no where to live, but Ian took her in. He gave her a spare bedroom in his home, he got her a job at the office and he helped her make a plan, he couldn't see his sister staying in that place with him and he wanted to get her out as quickly as he could, and if he didn't not only would Anthony be angry at him but he would be angry at himself for leaving her.

Ian watched as the girl finally opened up, he watched her smile and be happy once again, he watched as the color came back to her face, and the light back in her eyes, and it made him happy, Y/n was finally herself once again.

***
Ian began to notice that Y/n would sneak out out night and show back up in the morning frequentlym, but she was always on time for work, and she was happy so he never said anything to her, he wanted her to be a "kid" since she never seemed to get to be one.

Y/n took to the Smosh team quite well, she really seemed to take to editing quite quickly and she had an act for it. Ian tried to get her to be in front of the camera but she turned him down, saying that she didn't want to be the girl who got her spot in the spotlight because her "brother" was the boss, but Ian did seem to get his way every now and then, getting the girl to appear on set every now and then. She was great in front of the camera, thecast seemed to love her, the fans adored her and yet she still continued to claim her place was behind the scenes, and he wasn't going to argue with her.