Chapter 5

[I then yawn. "We should head to bed, want to sleep over?" I asked she nodded. We clean up the mess we made at dinner, put everything away and head upstairs. She walks into the guest bedroom while I take a shower. Once I was finished I put my pjs on; and cuddle up in my cozy sheets.. I couldn't help but stare at my celling lost in thought... How could a assassin be so handsome?? I slap my face with both hands. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! He kills people for crying out loud... but what if he's forced to do it?- My face turns to shock at the thought]
---------------------------

Y/N's POV-

    I walk through the brush of the forest. It had started to become night fall once more... I look towards the sky. Just on more night out here and I'll be home. I thought as I continued to walk. I should really stop taking these jobs... but it brings goods to the table I guess... I was lost in thought and didn't even notice that I'm being followed.

    As I start to walk past a stone wall from a cliff a arrow swigs past my face. I stop in shock. I turn to my right to see a tribe of pillagers. Fucking dammit. There were nine standing before me. Smirks on some and serious faces on others. One of them spoke. "What 'cha think ya doing 'round here?" A small male with a scar embroidering on his left eye, said pointing an axe towards me.

   I slowly raise my hands up as a sign of giving in. Where the fuck did they come from?? I thought as I searched for an answer. I then noticed the large pillaged tower in the distance. How. Did. I. Not. Notice. That- BEFORE!! I thought as I mentally face palmed. "HEY!" A pillager yelled. I look up towards the voice. A very tall and fit pillager; I swear the size of an iron golem looked at me with a growing smirk. "Ya' answer my friend, ya hear?" He said swinging his axe on his shoulder.

    I nod with an awkward expressionless look on my face and face towards the smaller pillager. "I was just passing through." I state bluntly. The larger pillager gasped. "Look 'ere fellas! We got are selves a tough 'ne!" He said with a laugh pounding his large chest. The rest of the group joined in. He walked up to me and put my head in a chock hold. I flinched. "I think ima keep 'tis little guy." He said while ruffling my hair, which stung a bit.

    I look at him; confusion plastered on my face. He notices and says. "Your not like the others, you weren't 'scurd when we shot the arrow at 'ur face, ya see. That shows a sign of strength." He said with a wide smile. This is not gonna be good if I don't get out of here. I search for a way to escape. In the corner of my eye I notice the rest of the pillagers start to make way for someone? I try to look up to see who it was.

    A slim looking pillager with a higher ranked outfit appeared in-front of us. "Armon... what are you doing." He spat the venomous words. I notice the rest of the pillagers looked frightened. This must be there leader or something... "Co-Commander! Uh- I was just... umm... talking to this human 'ya see?? Ya that's it!" He said with sweat forming on his forehead.

    This so called Commander only raised a brow while crossing his arms. He let out a sigh. "Well quit messing around! Everyone back to your posts!!" He yelled while everyone else started to scurry back to the pillager tower. "And Armon...." He started. He looked up slightly frightened. "Kill the human and come up to the lookout to discuss your groups matters." He said.

    Armon brightens up at this. "Y-Yes sir!" He said with a wide smile. The Commander walked away... I gulped... is this really it? Am I gonna die? I'm not even twenty-five... I thought with fear creeping up my back. Armon then lets out a sigh. I flinch. "Well to bad 'ittle buddy, 'anted to keep ya." He said while looking down at me. His smirk now faded into something more sinister.

A/N: 
Sorry for a short chapter, I'm still interested in Minecraft. Always will be. But life has gotten in the way, and I'm definitely not a great writer. So it ends here.