Chapter 2

Zack Hunt POV:

"Zack Hunt crashed his competition once again!!!", I read the headlines in the newspaper and smirked and flipped the pages to check other current affairs. I hate traveling on normal planes. Though its a business class, it's annoying. But my parents are using my private jet, so I didn't have any other option.

"Can I get you anything, Mr.Hunt?", asked the flight attendant giving me a clear view of her cleavage which I am pretty sure is fake. I controlled the urge to roll my eyes and told her to get me a glass of white wine. Not caring to look at her directly.

I was traveling back from my trip to France, where I acquired a company. Though I did a favor to that old man by buying his company press makes me look like a bad guy. I kind of like the image, according to them, I am a ruthless businessman who doesn't care about anything but my company, Hunt Corporation. Which I built with my hard work, sweat, and blood. Well, in my opinion, I won't be where I am if wasn't ruthless. And then they splash me all over the magazines and tabloids saying I am the ladies man, apparently, I take women's heart and crush them, but if you ask me all women involve with me knows what they were doing and doesn't complain much when it ends as they receive a package from Tiffany and Co. So its a win-win. So good or bad press they love to put me on the front cover and I don't stop them as long as it doesn't affect my company image.

It was the time of dawn when I land in New York and my driver Charlie was waiting for me. We had a small talk on the way to my penthouse. Charlie has been working for me for the past three years. His wife Molly was my housekeeper and pretty much take care of the house and help me get rid of gold diggers. I tell you women can get crazy sometimes. Let's leave it at that.

*******

Around 8 My friends pinged me to meet them in our usual club as I almost caught up with all my work so why not have some fun.

"So how was France, well, congratulations on new conquer, by the way," Said Liam signaling the waitress to take our orders as I entered the VIP section of the club.

"Just fine and thank you", I said ordering my drinks.

" I am surprised how you convinced that old man," said Reese chuckling " Last time I checked, he was bragging on never agreeing to your terms"

"I Am called ruthless for a reason and I like to use it time to time," I said smirking.

So, Liam Archer and Reese Hemsworth were my friends. We have known each other since childhood and they are the partner in my crimes. Liam is born with a golden spoon like me and is taking care of his dad's business, whereas Reese worked for me as my right hand. All three of us are tabloid's favorite topic and known to break women's, Oh so fragile heart.

"That's true, " Reese agreed and downed his drink. We spoke for a while, but Liam had to leave as he had some work to attend and Reese was held up with the call. I walked towards the balcony with my drink in my hand. From where I was standing I had a clear view of people dancing on the dance floor. Suddenly, certain women caught my eyes. She was dancing on the dance floor alone with no friends or a boyfriend in sight and she was refusing all the men who wanted to do more than dance with her. I didn't know when I walked down the stairs and reached the ground floor and sat in the bar where I had a perfect view of my green-eyed beauty. Wow, wait where did that come from???

I put the feeling back in the head. and focused on the green-eyed beauty. She was a pretty good dancer but was a bit too clumsy as she was tripping on the high heels once in a while. Sure, she was wasted for the night. She was not my usual type as I go for blondes with tall, slim figures, basically models or actresses, but she was a Brunette with wild curls all over the place. She has curves in all the right places and not too tall either. In other words, she was an exotic beauty which in my world is rare, very very rare. I wanted to punch the guy who was hovering over her but thank god she left the dance floor walking towards the bar. God, she was sexy as hell and I couldn't wait to make her mine.