A New Journey

(I do not own Pokemon) Characters: 

Ash, Age:16 

Goh, Age:16 

Chloe , Age: 16 

Professor Cerise, Age: 42

3RD Person P.O.V 

It's another beautiful morning in the Kanto Region, the sky is blue, the Pidgeys are flying in the sky, and best of all today marks a new adventure for our friends Ash and Goh. Two young Research Fellows working at the new research Facility operated by Professor Cerise and his colleagues. Both Ash and Goh have done remarkable work during their journeys together and learned many new things, from the great Bulbasuar migration line, to the mysteries of Dragonite Island, and even the Dynamaxing phenomenon in the Galar Region. What new adventure will the professor have for them today ? 

 Location: Cerise Laboratory , Vermilion City 

Time: 6:25 AM 

No ones P.O.V

* Beep, Beeep, Beeep*  * Beep, Beeep, Beeeep*, *Beep, Beeep, Beep* 

"uuhh , Goh turn the alarm off will ya." said Ash. 

" Uuh... I got it Ash" as Goh walked towards the clock and slaps his hand on the snooze button *click* the alarm turned off as both him and Ash woke up from the screeching sound of the clock. " G..o.h what time is it man" "It's 6:30 am, we should get ready for the day" said Goh. 

" Come on 5 more minutes, it's too early to wake up" Ash complained " Look Ash if we don't wake up now, Chloe will start screaming our names and then have Yamper use Spark on all of us and we know how that feels." said Goh. " yee..aah I guess you're right come on Pikachu time to wake up buddy." 

Pikachu: "pikaa-chuu" (OK). 

Both Ash and Goh got out if their bunks ,freshened themselves up, grabbed their Pokemon and headed to the Lab's dining area where breakfast was being served. Both boys grabbed a plate and began to chow down on the food soon the professor came in and began to brief them on their next assignment.  

Chloe: " So you two decided to "Finally"  wake up on your own. Thought I had to scream or have Yamper use Spark on you two block heads." Chloe said in a sarcastic tone as she was eating her breakfast. 

Both Boys: " Ha Ha very funny" they both said as they munched down on their Breakfast.

Professor  Cerise: " Well good morning you two, are you both ready for your next assignment ?"  

The Boys: " we sure are professor" 

Ash : " So where are we heading to Unova, Sinnoh  or back to Galar ?" 

Professor Cerise :" Neither of those three Regions , you two will be heading to the Kalos Region" 

Both boys: " Awesome !" they both cheered in excitement. 

Ash: " So what exactly are we going to be doing there Professor ?" he asked curiously. 

Professor Cerise: " Well then... are any of you boys familiar with Mega-Evolution? " the professor asked. 

Goh: "Yeah I've heard about it, it's a transformation affecting Pokemon during a battle and it can increase their base attacks and strengths. In order to Mega Evolve, a Pokemon must be holding their appropriate Mega-stone while the trainer needs a Key Stone to activate the transformation. In addition to that both trainer and Pokemon need to have a strong bond in order for it to work." he said intelligently