Trouble Awaits

3.R.D Person P.O.V 

Ash had reunited with his Greninja and standing on his shoulders were Squishy and Z-2, two green cells that are part of a Legendary Pokémon Known as Zygrade. The cells than explained that they've finished destroying the Negative energy vines last month and have just been doing routine patrols around the forest protecting the wild Pokémon and stopping  Poachers from stealing them. Ash then told the three about his journey in the Alola region and how he went to school, fought Pokémon called Ultra-Beast, and won the First Pokémon League and became the Regions Champion. 

Squishy: " So what are you doing in Kalos Ash ?" the green cell asked. 

Ash: "  Well I'm currently traveling around the world doing research at a new Lab that opened up in Kanto, and my new friend and I are gonna be looking for Mega-Stones while were here" He explained to them who were surprised to hear that. Ash also told Greninja how he's entering the World Championship. A competition held to determine the strongest trainer in the world, in order to rank up you have to win battles to boost up your rank and move on to the next class. Ash explains that there are four classes and that he's in the super class, his ultimate goal is to defeat Leon someday and become the World Champion. After explaining the process to Greninja, he pulls out a Poke-Ball and Asked the Frog-Pokémon So Greninja, After being separated for so long do you wanna rejoin my team ?" he asked to which Greninja replied by fist bumping the Poke-ball " Ninja" (Yes) he said. 

Gou: "  Hey Ash you ready to go man and who are you talking too ?..." he asked as he entered the back room where he saw Ash and Greninja. Ash then introduced Gou to his Greninja that he released for a 'personal reason' and the two Zygrade cells. Gou was excited to see two Pokémon he never saw before and that one of them is a Legendary, so he took pictures of them and scanned his Rotom-Phone. 

After introducing Greninja to his current team, Ash and Gou left the lab and headed to route 1 to start looking for new Mega-Stones. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

??:"  Sir we've arrived in Lumiose City" said the person talking to a man on the video screen. 

??2: " Well done Matori proceed with your mission and report if anything happens " said the Boss man 

Matori:"  Roger that Giovanni " She said as the screen went black she ordered the Pilot of the airship to set a course for a certain location to start their mission. Just what is the Matori Matrix doing in Kalos. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Location: Prism Tower 

Time: 2:30 PM 

3.R.D Person P.O.V 

Meanwhile preparations for Serena's party are going underway as Clement, Bonnie, Dawn , and Grace are turning the gym into a party hall while Serena, May and her friends are out shopping. 

Clement: " Wow this actually turning out great, just a couple of more tables, cooking the food, and we'll be able to get this party started" The young gym leader stated as he was setting up a table. 

Bonnie: " Ohh I can't wait to get this party started, everyone's gonna be here: Aria, Diantha, Professor Sycamore, our friends.... But I wish that Ash Could make it" the little girl who was a bit sad that their friend couldn't make it Yet they didn't know that Ash is Actually here. 

Clement: " I do too, it's been a while since we last met but we'll probably see him soon" he reassured his sister. Just then Professor Sycamore entered the gym along with some party supplies.