Forest Battle

3.R.D Person P.O.V 

Location Outskirts of Lumiose City 

Gozu: " That's some strong Pokémon you boys got there, We'll be taking them as well Aggron use Flash Canon" he said as the armored Pokémon opened its mouth and a white beam formed around it's mouth. once the beam was fully charged, Aggron fired the white beam at the boys and their Pokémon. 

Ash: "Greninja block it with Water Shuriken, then use cut on Aggorn, Dragonite use Dragon Claw on that Rhyperior, and Pikachu thunder-bolt on the rest of them. GO !". Ash shouted as he gave commands to all of his Pokémon. Greninja put his hands together and formed a water ninja Star and threw it towards the flash cannon. The Two Attacks Collided and a large smoke screen appeared blinding the two sides, once the smoked cleared Geninja rushed in towards Aggron but instead of cut, he formed a purple blade and hit Aggron in the chest. The Iron Pokémon shirked in pain as the attack was effective "Whoa Greninja you learned Night Slash Awesome !" Ash said. 

Meanwhile " Rhyperior use Rock Wrecker on that Dragonite" shouted one of the grunts as the Drill Pokémon formed a large boulder with it's hands and launched it at the orange Dragon but Dragonite dodged the attack and flew straight towards the Drill Pokémon and struck down with it's green Dragon claws. The attack connected but it did little damage to the Rock Pokémon, Rhyperior then used Hammer Arm on Dragonite as it struck the orange Dragon in the stomach. Dragonite shirked in pain as it got hit, Ash saw this and commanded it to pull back. Pikachu was doing alright as he took down zubat, skarmory and weakened the bee-drill and Toxicroak. He then Quick Attacked his way to help out Greninja who was still fighting Aggron as the ninja Pokémon used Aerial Ace on Aggron.     

Ash:" Dragonite are you ok ?" he asked in which the dragon responded with a simple nod. " Okay then use Dragon Dance and come back with Dragon Claw on Rhyperior again" he said as Dragonite then twirled in the air to boost up it's attack and speed, then it rushed back towards Rhyperior using Dragon claw and the attack did more damage thanks to Dragon Dance As it pushed the Drill Pokémon back. " Nice one Dragonite !" Ash shouted towards his Dragon type in which the Dragon replied with a roar. 

Meanwhile with Gou: " Raboot use double-kick on Toxicroak, try to avoid it's poison attacks, and Scyther use air slash on Beedrill" Gou said as he was facing two Rocket Grunts. The small white rabbit Pokémon ran towards the toxic frog, jumped up into the air and landed two consecutive kicks on his head. Toxicroak was in pain and tried to counter with a poison jab but Raboot used Quick Attack to dodge and then used Ember to attack. As Raboot was fighting Toxicroak Gou's Scyther was dueling a grunt's Beedrill. 

Rocket Grunt:" Beedrill use Pin-Missile and take out Scyther" the male grunt said as he faced Gou. The bee Pokémon's stingers glow white and shoot multiple small, white needles and they headed towards Scyther. 

Gou:" Scyther dodge and use air slash" Gou said to his Bug-Type Pokémon as it flew away from the white projectiles that Beedrill sent. Scyther's scythes then glowed a light blue and It fired multiple white glowing saw disc-like energy blades at the opposing Beedrill. The Bee Pokémon wasn't able to dodge the attacks and it got struck by the attack, after the attacks collided Beedrill started to lose it's strength and it fell from the sky with swirl marks on its eyes. " Alright great job Scyther" Gou said with praise to his Pokémon. Meanwhile the grunt was in shock that his Beedrill was taken out by some kid. He returned his Pokémon and made a retreat.