A Dream Come True

Ash's P.O.V 

We were heading towards Professor Oaks Lab which was just up ahead, soon I began to think about what Professor Cerise said earlier 'A surprise waiting for me at Sycamore's Lab what kind of surprise could it be, I really want to know' Ash thought. I also can't wait to see my old friends like Bonnie, Clement, and Serena. Speaking of Serena I wonder how's she doing with contest in Hoenn maybe she ran into May or Dawn while she was there. Man I can't stop thinking about her: honey blonde hair, cerulean blue eyes, and then the image of the escalator and Serena kissing him on the lips while as she descends down towards the first floor popped into his mind. ' WAIT..... WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT?' he thought as his face turned bright red which Goh noticed. 

Goh: " Hey Ash you alright man ?" he asked as they were walking towards the lab. 

Ash: " Yea..hh man I'm alright nothing ..to ..worry about" He said nervelessly 

Goh: " you sure... cause it looks like your Blushing I've never seen you blush before and that shows something" 

Ash: " WHAT...ME...BLUSH I'D NEVER !" he said loudly trying to cover up his face that's still a bit red. 

Goh: " Okay Ash if you say so. Hey look the lab's over they lets go !" as he rushed towards the door to Professor Oaks Lab. 

'Man that was close' Ash thought ash he was nearing the lab (Still Ash's P.O.V) what is this feeling in me when I think about her ? I mean of all the Girls I've traveled with I never had any of these feelings around them. But Serena was different... could it be.... L..O..V..E ? DO I LOVE SERENA ??? argh my head is about to explode. " Hey Ash were here " Goh shouted as they made it to the lab's main entrance. " Alright then time to to go see my other Pokemon " Ash said as they went to greet professor Oak. 

Time Skip/Location Change 

Same Day

Location: Gloire City, Kalos Region 

Master Class Performance Finals

Serena's P.O.V 

I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life the Master class Finals, I'd never thought I be here again. But this year I managed to collect all three princess keys, beat my friends/rivals Shauna and Miette thanks to my time In Hoenn and Sinnoh, (A/N: Serena and May Traveled to Sinnoh and met with Dawn to Compete in the Contests) I was able to beat them and move on to face Aria. The things I learned from doing contests over there made me more experienced and gave me new performance routines.... I even caught some new Pokemon to build up my team: an Absol , Altaria, and a beautiful Milotic. All three of them plus my original Pokemon helped me earned my contest ribbon, get into the Grand Festival. Not only that But I beat May in the finals and won my first Grand Festival which made me feel great as for May and Dawn, May went to Jhoto and kanto and won both Grand festivals there Dubbing her 'The Princess of Hoenn' while Dawn Beat her Rival Zoe in The Sinnoh Grand Festival becoming the Top Coordinator of Sinnoh. I'm glad I became friends with them, they taught me new performance routines and how to bring out the best in my Pokemon. They even came to Kalos to cheer me on. I was surprised to hear that they both traveled with Ash previously and that that they had developed some feelings for him but couldn't get to him because he was dense. So they moved on but I won't give up on him after all he helped me become the person I am today, after seeing him win the Alola League and being the First Champion there I knew that I have to step up my game and become the person I promised to be when I meet Ash again someday and today is the day. 

Serena: "This is it guys we made it this far and theirs no turning back now. We're gonna win this ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THE FINAL ACT ? she said to all of her Pokemon with a positive attitude in which all off them cried their respective calls.