Bonded Battle

3.R.D Person P.O.V

A few Hours Earlier

Location: Lumiose Shopping center

Mean while at a shopping center Serena and her friends are hanging out at the mile while the party's getting set up. They went to one of Valerie's store's to browse and possibly buy some new clothes, and spend some girl time before Serena's Party. They decided to head to a café for a short break before heading to Prism Tower, Serena was wearing a disguise to conceal her identity as Kalos queen while Dawn and May were accompanying her.

Serena: " I really wish I didn't have to wear this disguise." She complained as she sat down at a table.

Dawn: It's either that or the press and fans will bombard you." Dawn pointed out.

May: " She's right you know." May agreed

Serena: " Well I guess that's true." the young Queen Stated as she sat down and soon a familiar waiter came towards the table and collected their orders.

??: " What can I get you three ladies today ?" Said the familiar waiter. Serena turned around to see a short blue-haired girl the same as her age wearing a maid's uniform smiling at the three girls.

Serena: " Mie..tte yo..u work here ?" Serena asked worryingly, Miette looked at the three girls and realized that it was Serena and her friends.

Miette: " Oh hey Ser..." She tried to speak but immediately Serena covered her mouth to avoid being noticed. " Oops sorry almost blew your cover and yes I do work here." She smirked.

Serena:" Very funny Miette, I'll have a Caramel Latte."

May: " I'll take a Slice of Cheese cake."

Dawn: " Just a cup of tea for me please." Dawn concluded as Miette took their orders and went to get them. As they waited for their orders people started mummering about the Alola Champion Ash Ketchum being in Kalos along with a boy, this caught the girl's attention and they started hearing rumors across the café.

" Did you guys hear, Ash Ketchum is in Lumiose City right now" said one guy

" NO way... The ASH Ketchum, Runner-up of the Kalos league and is Alola's First Champion." said another person.

" He's soo cute I wonder if he's single ?" said a girl that was about Serena's age sitting with other girls gossiping and fangirling about the Raven haired trainer. This got Serena agitated but before she could do anything may held her back reassuring her that Ash won't fall for a girl like her.

Serena: " Thanks May I don't know what would happen if you didn't stop me." Serena said.

May: " Oh please after all you don't want your cover blown." She pointed out.

Serena: " Yep... but do you think it's true that Ash is here ?"

Dawn:" I don't know I haven't seen Ash since Unova."

The three started to talk to each other while their orders came by, after that they headed out to head to Prism tower where they can Celebrate Serena's success. ' I hope those rumors are true' Serena thought.

Back to the battle

Ash: " Greninja STRONGER AND STRONGER TOGERTHER!!" He screamed as he and his blue partner screamed in sync, then a large veil of water covers the Blue Frog and starts to change its appearance the water veil moves from around its body to its back and forms an "X" shape, which resemble wings, then the wings form into a small sphere shape of water on the middle of its back with a light blue ring in the middle of it and it then grows in size until it forms into a giant shuriken. For Ash it felt like old times but as for everyone else they were shocked to see this happen was it Mega-Evolution ? no this was the Bond Phenomenon.