𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

"Baby, can we get some chicken from publix?" Dia asked me, poking her head in the room

"Baby, can we get some chicken from publix?" Dia asked me, poking her head in the room. She just hit thirty nine weeks the other day, and if I thought her ass ate a lot before? She eat more than I ever have ever.

"Yeah, you wanna go now?" I sat up out the bed and she nodded, rubbing on her round stomach. Her belly got big fast, lil man was in there growing like hell. She didn't gain much weight except in her face, her cheeks a lil chubby.

Well...her titties got bigger. But I think that's because of the milk and shit.

"Yes please, thank you baby," she grinned, knowing I was gonna take her before she even asked. "Your son also says thank you, daddy," she looked down and I saw his foot pressing into her stomach.

"Tell him daddy said you're welcome," I laughed, getting my clothes on. I'm excited as hell to have a boy. I always wanted a son, fathers and sons got some special between them and I want that with my son. I wanna teach him everything my pops was able to teach me before he passed. I wanna give him the life I ain't get to have. I'm gon give that boy everything.

Sadiya also said she wanted a boy, and a girl, she didn't know which one she wanted more but she was excited to have Saire. She was a lil apprehensive at first, she really thought she was gon be a bad mom.

I hated that she felt like that, for one I knew she was gon be good at whatever it was she put her mind to and I know for a fact she wants to do right by Saire. Two, as soon as she see that baby in her arms and as soon as she look him in his eyes she's gonna forget all that shit, and she's gonna be everything he needs. I got all the faith in the world in my girl.

"Babe, why you look so zoned out? You okay?" she asked me when we got in the car. She also hates driving now, she hasn't driven her car in like two months, I'm always driving it.

"I'm straight. I was just thinking about you," I smirked and she immediately blushed, she's so soft it's cute. "You excited? Due date coming quick,"

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet him," she smiled, hand on her belly. "Who you think he gon look like?"

"You, I hope. Yo pretty ass eyes, I hope he gets them,"

"My eyes?! Your eyes are literally blue, Maj. Blue," she stressed, making me laugh.

"I know, but your eyes are pretty. The shape is pretty and they're hella big. My eyes little as shit, and you got nice lips and all that. He needs to look like you," I spoke. I'on know if she doesn't know but she's gorgeous as fuck. If any of our kids look like her they blessed.

"Oh stop," she waved me off, and I just shook my head. I would really sit here and argue with her about it all day but shes pregnant. She might bite my damn head off or something. She was never one for games and especially not now.

Especially when it comes to the club. People been getting buck wit' her since she's so far along they think she won't do anything but she cuss niggas out for fun and come home to me telling me to shoot em, like we won't both go to jail for that shit.