Chapter 28

Ring Ring Ring!

"Elena , answer the damn phone." I say sleepily.

She dug into her purse and answered her phone."Hello?............yeah...........I would like that." She hung up and smiled.

"Who was that?"i asked

"Stefan. He wants to be alone for the weekend. So I'll see if we can stay at the my parents lake house."Elena answered.

"Sounds like fun! You guys better behave. Don't have too much fun." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Like you and Damon?"she said wiggling her eyebrows back at me.

"What?' I avoid her eyes."Nothing ever happened between us."

"Stefan told me"

"Stefan heard?!"

"You and Damon had sex!" Caroline yelled

"No.......yes."

"Oh my god!" Caroline said

"Ok! Let's change the subject!" I say.

"Well I got to go." Elena starts heading out the door.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I follow after her. Stefan picked us up and dropped me off at the house. Elena and him left. I enetered the house seeing Alaric and Damon. Damon was holding some kind of dagger looking thing."What's that?"

"Its a dagger and ash. It can supposedly kill an Original vampire." Alaric explains

"Does it really work?" I ask

"I dont know." Damon answers. "I have to go to the Lockwood's for a gathering so I'm on the run."

"I'll come along." I say. "But let me get changed." I run upstairs and quickly change into other clean clothes. I run back downstairs and Damon and I walked out to the car. "Can I drive?" I ask.

"Nope."

"Please."

"No." he says. I run to the car and quickly get in the drivers seat locking the door. "Emily, open the door."

"Nope. Come into the passenger seat."

"Emily open the door." he tried compelling me but I didn't look at him.

"No. C'mon get in the car." he walked to the passenger seat. I put my hand out so he could give me the keys. He puts them in my hand, but grabs onto my hand and pulls me into a kiss.
With my free hand, I pull his head closer to mine. After awhile, I broke the kiss.

I started the car and drove to the Lockwood's house. We went inside and said hi to Mrs.Lockwood.

"Hi! Damon, Emily say hi to Elijah." Mrs.Lockwood says.

I looked at Damon and then back at Elijah putting on a fake smile. "Hi, Elijah. Nice to meet you. I'm Emily." I introduce myself.

"I'm Damon." Damon shakes Elijah's hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Damon and Emily." Elijah smiles.

We smile back and walk away. "What is Elijah doing here!" I whisper.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." Damon says

"Damon, please don't do or say anything dumb."

"I won't."

"Yeah, sure." we looked for Elijah. Once we found him, we followed him into a room.

"It's nice to see you guys again." Elijah says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here to see Elena." Elijah replies