Chapter 34

We arrived home and I see Elle. I take her up to my room and I immediately hug her.

"I missed you so much." she says.

"I'm so sorry I got you into the whole vampire thing. It's all my fault." I apologize.

"Emily, don't beat yourself up for this. You compelled me to forget so I wouldn't be in this. You did all that you could. Its just.....Klaus found me and turned me into a vampire and I found out that Gabe was dead and I was a vampire." I could see her eyes watering.

"I'm here for you, Elle. Don't worry. I won't let Klaus get you again. Speaking of Klaus, how did he find you?" I ask.

"Well right after you left and Damon compelled me, I went inside the house. I was getting ready for bed, then I hear my doorbell ring. I go downstairs and see Klaus. He compelled me to let him in. Then he took me to some place. He kept me there and said that I could be useful. About a day later, he gave me his blood and snapped my neck. He kept me in a locked room and fed me blood. Then one night he came into the room and snapped my neck. That's when I woke up seeing you."

"He kept you prisoner just so he could use your for a sacrifice? What's wrong with him?"

"Well he is a vampire."

"Well a hybrid now. Half vampire, half werwolf. And on top of that an Original. One of the most powerful vampires that ever lived."

Elle looked back at the door and back at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Something's burning." she says.

We both run downstairs and I see Damon burning in the sun. I run and push him out of the sun. "What are you doing, Damon? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"I'm sorry."

"Where's your ring?"

He pointed to the floor. His ring was on the floor. He purposely tried to kill himself.

I grabbed his ring and put it on his finger.

"Why did you do this?" I ask.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked walking in the room.

"Damon tried killing himself." Elle said.

Stefan grabbed Damon and took him down stairs in to the basement. Elle and I followed. Stefan put Damon in the cellar and locked the door.

"I can't let you kill yourself. Bonnie is looking for a cure for the werwolf bite."

"Damon has a werwolf bite?!" I ask.

Stefan looked at me."Yes."

I looked at Damon and he explained,"When Klaus took you, he came back and bite me."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry about me." he said.

"Damon, you can die from that bite." when I said that he started coughing up blood.

"Go ahead and say your goodbyes." Damon says.

"I'm gonna find a way to help you, I promise." We left Damon and we went to see Bonnie. Bonnie said she needed to go to the witches' house to try to summon Emily, her witch ancestor.

Bonnie started chanting in Latin. Stefan and I waited for a few moments before Bonnie's eyes turned white. She was being possessed. Not long, her eyes turned normal.

"Emily?" Stefan asks.

"Stefan. Why are you here?" She asked.

"We need to know how to cure a werwolf bite. Damon has been bitten." Stefan says.