Chapter 32

I wake up seeing Jenna next to me. She was asleep. I looked around me seeing Elle! I rushed to Elle and saw her asleep too.

"Elle! Wake up!" I say I shook her and shook her. She finally opened her eyes. When she saw me, she hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Klaus. He took me right after you left that day we were together. He killed Gabe." she said crying.

"What?!" I hug her.

"He compelled me to forget about him. That's why he was never around. Klaus was spying on us the whole time. And h-he......"

"What did he do?" I asked afraid.

"He turned me into a vampire." she says.

I stood in shock. I didn't even know how to react.

"Emily, say something." she begged.

"Your a v-vampire?" I whisper. That means Klaus is going to use her for the sacrifice. "Elle, you need to run away." I whisper.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Because Klaus is going to kill you, please leave."

"What about you,Em?" She asks.

"I'll be fine. Just go!" I say. Elle disappears and I try to wake Jenna up, but she wouldn't budge.

Suddenly I hear someone coming. I lay on the ground where I was before and pretend to be asleep.
All of a sudden I hear fire light up. I open my eyes seeing Elena and Jenna surrounded by fire.

"Why is Jenna dead?" Elena says. I could hear in her voice that she was about to cry.

"She's not dead. Just in transition." a girl says. Jenna wakes up.

Jenna's a vampire!

I couldn't help but get up.

"I remember hearing Elena in trouble saying she was at Alaric's apartment. When I got there Klaus forced me to drink his blood and I don't remember anything else."

"Do you remember how people turn into vampires?" Elena asks.

Jenna thought and realized at that moment that's she was a vampire.

"Are you hungry?" The girl asked.

"Don't feed her." I say

"Elena threw a rock at her but she used magic to block the rock. The girl casted a spell on Elena so she was stuck in her own circle of fire. She also casted a spell on me not letting me move. She's the witch.

The witch grabbed a rock and cut herself. "Don't please." Elena begged.

Jenna couldn't help herself and drank completing the transition. She's a full vampire now.

A yell came out of nowhere and Jules was brought into the circle of fire. She was yelling in pain.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"I'm slowing her transformation down."

Klaus appears and hands the witch the moonstone. the witch starts the spell by chanting. She removes Jules from the circle of fire.

"Everything I did was for Tyler." Jules says. Klaus grabbed Jules and ripped her heart out. Klaus gives the witch Jules heart and pours the blood on the moonstone.

"Jenna you are fast and strong. When you have the chance run" Elena whispered to Jena. Klaus was about to go to Jenna when he saw me.

"Where's, Brielle?"
He asked me.