Prologue

Hello everyone, I hope all is well<3

I do not own you or the Hunter x Hunter characters.
The plot remains mine, so please don't try to steal/copy please<3.

But anyway, updates may vary so please be patient with me, but overall, enjoy♡

Narrator's POV

Taking a walk through the park, a sigh left his pale lips as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. The clouds overcasted his mind running blank. Again, and again, its all the same. Running away from home, being dragged back, given a mission, and so on. He ran his fingers through his silver locks and stared blankley infront of him.

Cheering was heard in the distance, and he couldn't help but to be curious, and move closer. Why were people so happy, when even the sky seemed gloomy? Coming up behind a tree, he saw what seemed to be a concert for the public. Focusing in on the singer, he noticed her (hair length), (hair color) hair and (skin tone) complexion running smoothly together. How her hair danced in the slight breeze, and her fingers running smoothly on the strings on a acoustic guitar. As if the cheering dissapeared, he only focused on her features. Walking closer and closer til he was able to hear her, and only her.

"Mama,
Mama, I'm truly sorry
But being who you want me to be~
I can't help the feeling that need of wanting to be free."

Standing behind the crowd now, he noticed the people have come more silent, and were now just listening to the lyrics as her voice got softer. She paused on her guitar, then looked back at the band behind her and nodded before starting again but more aggressively. From playing softly on her guitar, the beat transitioned and the cheering was back on. Her (eye color) glistened in the stage lights and she looked into the crowd. She smiled and danced a little before continuing to sing.

He turned to the guy next to him and asked, "Who is she?" The guy turned around to face the silver haired teen and gasped. "Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), she is amazing. Having various genres in music, she writes all her songs and composes them herself. She started a couple months back but she's-" he looked up at the girl and smiled. "I see." Killua said. His royal blue eyes watched her in curiosity, and longing. Why? Was it her voice? How she may smile but her eyes show a hint of sadness? He turned to the guy again and asked him more about her music.

"Well, I'd say most of her songs are like stories." Stories? "What do you mean?" "Like, each song has a meaning, or advice, inspiration, or stories as in the life of a person. I think people like her because they can relate, or get entranced." The guy said. He tilted his head in confusion as the teen looked deep in thought. He decided to help him understand, and gave an example of the current song playing. "In this song, I belive the concept is breaking free from manipulative parents, adults, and possibly herself. She has really high expectations because of it, and when she doesn't achieve her goals, she beats herself up. Personally, I don't think she should do that because look at her, she is a natural. Beauty, smarts, talent, and kind." The man's eyes shone as he spoke of her. He looked to be in his early twenties, and really seem to enjoy this. Killua nodded and thanked him before looking back up at the girl on stage. She seemed to be the same age as him. Seventeen years old.

"Killing you in my head,
Regrets, and wanting to swallow more lead-
I feel by now,
I've massacred a town.
Tie me, chain me, lock me,
All because of you,
I think I've become stronger sincerely

From now on,
I'll do me
Being with you is like poison-
Looking for the antidote,
Give me your reason
For keeping me frozen

Nevermind.
I'll take your frown as a token
To my future's success,
I've been woken.
Making friends like you never said,
Our bond is broken
So I'll leave you in red"

Killua sweat dropped as he remembered yesterday's events of stabbing his mom. This time, he won't go back. A few more seconds, and the song came to an end. Cheering erupted, today's theme for her music was a little more on the alternative side. Which explained the edgy lyrics.

As he was about to go, she started a new one, but this time, it held a tugging feeling in his chest. She sang slowly, and the crowd was in a daze. Her eyes turned glossy, and as if time stopped, it went back to being just her in his senses. "Who are you?" He whispered. She was singing as if she was telling him his whole life story like a fortune teller or a psychic. Explaining his childhood, and his one friend when he was twelve years old, he never knew what happened to him. It was like he himself was telling the story, but from another body. His cheeks were wet, and his mouth was slightly opened as she got off the stage, and thanked everyone for coming.

Evening arrived quickly and most of the people have left, or went back to jogging. He stayed back and waited on a bench near the stage. A couple minutes has passed, and there she came out from the side. She was in different clothes, instead of her black shorts which were high-waisted with chains and a baggy T-shirt, she wore leggings and a (color) turtleneck with a tan coat.

"Good job (Y/n)!! You killed it." A male voice said.

"Ahh, thanks I guess." Her voice still had a hint of sadness in it, but she smiled and played it off awkwardly causing her crew to chuckle ar her 'cuteness'.

"What was with that last song? I thought we weren't going to perform it until we actually drop it. Now that it's leaked, who knows what our manager will say." Another male voice stepped in. "Yeah! We didn't even get to practice much with it, what gives?" She smiled and shrugged. "I just felt like singing it. Gut feeling?" Everyone sighed, and shook their heads then had their departure.

(Y/n) stayed back at the park, and began walking towards his direction looking down at her feet. Now was his chance to talk to her.

"H-hey." He said awkwardly as she passed.

"..." she walked passed him, going down the sidewalk.

He immediately got up from the bench and jogged to catch up with her. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but can we please talk?" She stopped and turned to face him. "H-hi." She said shyly.

As she looked at him, she studied his features. 'This is him. It's- Really him.' She thought. Her eyes dialated. His pale skin was complimented by the moonlight, and his hair reflected the the stars that shined down on the both of them. Looking at his eyes, she saw a wave of emotions. The blue was clashing with other shades and sparkled.

"Did you enjoy the performance?" She asked. Her coice was soft, and mellow.
He nodded. "I'm glad." "What was that song about?" He asked getting straight to the point. His eyes were slightly stinging.

"And how did you know I was an assassin?"