Acquaintance

Narrator's POV

"-here?" Killua paused with he eyebrows in confusion. 'Wow, coincidence not.' Kurapika thought as he was turned around facing the girl with a couple of guys surrounding her. 'They look like some of her band members.'

Now, Kurapika is not a fanboy, or even a fan, but he just supports the girl, and listens to her music whenever it comes by. He will have to admit though that he does have a few downloaded to his cellphone. Noticing his friend's state, he asked him to proceed.

"I can't." Killua said. 'Not right now, especially with her abilities, it is not a good time.' He changed his train of thought to food. Shaking his head 'no', Kurapika got tbe message as they both ordered dinner. Not a dinner date, but just as friends hanging out, and catching up.

The (hair color) haired girl was with two other guys. One with an athletic build, wearing a black longsleeve with a few prints on it, and the other being a little more skinnier yet broad. He wore a short sleeved white buttoned up dress shirt with no print. The slightly more athletic one had black hair with an undercut, along with bright grey eyes, while the other had longer dyed dark blue/purple hair that was neatly tied into a man bun. His eyes were almost as light as caramel.

The trio laughed, as they made their way to the counter instead of waiting at the table, asking for a take-out order. "Azen, knock it off, you're acting stupid again." The female teen said as she wiped her tears of laughter from her (eye color) eyes. Azen, who seemed to be the one in black laughed before snorting, then laughing again. "Oh yeah? Well guess what?" He asked her mockingly.

(Y/N) scrunched her nose up and glared at him. "What?" She asked.  Taking a deep breath without watching his volume, with a loud voice he said, "Your fart is so stink, it doesn't even go anywhere, it just lingers." He said before cracking up again. The girl's face was in shock, as she never did fart, but he was just saying it outloud to embarrass her. "Oh my gosh, do you want to live to see nineteen years old?!" The girl threatened.

As the customers were all looking at her she bowed over, and over saying she didn't fart, and she swore on it.

After the commotion settled down, the male with the white shirt went up, and grabbed their ordered food before walking out.

Kurapika looked at Killua expectantly wanting an explanation. After eating his last cookie, Killua chugged his water before speaking. "I met her yesterday at the park, and she pretty much sang my whole life story." Seeing Kurapika perplexed, he went on. "She can read minds, and can technically look into someone's past. Similar to that time me, and Gon met that Pakunoda lady when we accidentally crossed paths with the mafia." The older male froze hearing that name before returning to his regular self instantly. "So she is a specialist? She really doesn't seem like the type to know nen, and she looks like your average highschool girl. Why?" Killua shrugged. "Well, I guess I should get going. I need to get back to my place and rest so I can carry out all my things from 'home'. See ya' later, Kurapika."

And with that, he paid for his meal, and left.

On his way back to his apartment, Killua's phone buzzed with a few notifications, and soon a call.

Unknown Caller-

"Hello?" The voice of a young man was heard. More of a late teen.

Killua answered back.

"Oh, hi?"

"I'm calling about your ad. You need a roommate?"

"Yeah man, I do. Are you within XXX district? Cause if you'd like, we can meet up later tonight or tomorrow for an interview." Was he desperate for a roommate? Yes. The sooner, the better. Or so he thought.