Independence

Killua's POV

It was morning, and I am on my way to the Café to meet up with this 'Adrian' guy. Walking into the blue building, I saw an empty booth a little far from the entrance, and in the corner of the dining room. I was about 20 minutes early, so I should be okay to get some breakfast as I wait. I ordered about a short stack of waffles, and took it to my desired seat.

Flipping out my phone from my pocket to check if I got anything from this guy, so far nothing. At least on the brightside, I can try to eat peacefully. I sighed in pure bliss as I stuffed the sweet, fluffy, dough in my mouth. I continued this til' I had one bite left, and the bell over the door chimed meaning, a new customer has entered.

I minded my own business, until I heard a gasp, so looking up, I saw (Y/N). She came in with only one of the guys from yesterday, I believe. A little girl from two booths down from me got up from her seat, and ran towards her.

"Are you (Y/N)?!" She exclaimed with a big smile on her face. (Y/N) smiled back at the girl, and picked her up. Just then, a women came towards the (hair colored) female, and began apologizing for her daughter's behavior. "I am so sorry about that!! Naomi, say sorry!" The older woman said with a worried look on her face. Meanwhile, the little girl was in wonderland as she was in her rolemodel's arms. "Haha, it's fine Ms. If you'd like I can take a picture with her, if it is fine with you." The woman shook her head 'no', embarrassed, and tried to get her daughter to let go. The little girl glared at her mother and hugged the singer tighter.

"Fine. If that's okay with you then." The mom sighed, with a blush on her face, and (Y/N) waved her off, and smiled at the little girl's mom.

After about five pictures, and a 'thank you', the little girl was let down from her rolemodel, and began singing some of her favorite songs, marching back to their table.

A blush covered my face as I thought of her smile, and sweet actions to her fan. 'She'd make a lovely mother.' I coughed at the thought, and felt the heat on my face more than before. I pounded on my chest trying to get that waffle out, and accidentally pounded the table in a loud thud. People started staring, and that's when (Y/N) gasped. She ran towards me, and started patting my back.

"Killua? Killua are you okay?!" I hid my face in embarrassment, and felt the waffle come up my throat. Grabbing the napkin infront of me, I coughed it out, and folded it in the disposable fabric. "Oh, hey (Y/N)." I said towards her. 'Really Killua? Is that all you have to say after coughing your lungs out?! Hey (Y/N)?!' I scolded myself. "Um. Thank you, I am fine." I said awkwardly. She smiled down at me before looking towards the male behind her. It was the older male with longer, purplish/blue hair. He whispered to the girl in front of me saying he had to meet with someone, and pulled out his phone before calling.

Just then, my phone started ringing, and he looked at me as we both stared at eachother wide-eyed. "So you must be Adrian?" I asked awkwardly. "Future roommate?" He asked. "Killua, Killua Zoldyck." He nodded, and scratched the back of his head, ending the call. As if the gears in (Y/N)'s head just started turning, she gasped in realization. "So this is the guy you want to room with?" She asked. The male glared at her with a blush covering his cheeks. "When you say it that way- no!! I just need a place to stay." (Y/N) made an 'O' face before she nodded in understanding.

After a bit of their bickering, Adrian sat in the seat infront of me, along with (Y/N), and we started talking. She seemed bubbly-er than before, and smiled often. I found out that this Adrian guy was kicked out of his house for wanting to become an artist, and (Y/N)? She already told me her story. When the meeting was over, which was about two hours after, we parted ways. I'll think about it, being roommates with him. He's pretty chill. Talking with them for a couple of hours, we parted ways and I've never felt so humane than I have now. Having friends, talking stories, smiling and laughing. (Y/N)'s eyes were brighter and full of curiosity. That surprised me because of her ability- she should be able to tell more about me with out saying anything but I guess she didn't use it.