Unexpected love Part 1

About 3 weeks after the first mission, the gang began to worry for Y/N. They search all of the man's nest  and S.W.A.G, and yet no sign of Y/N. After hours of searching, Y/N popped up scaring Chapa and Bose. Chapa yelled "where have you been we've been worried you little mmmmph" Y/N's hand covering her mouth from saying anything else. Bose laughs as Y/N quickly takes her hand away from Chapa's mouth. (I'm picturing my character as a girl you can be whatever)"sorry." says Y/N. "It's fine." says Chapa. "Hey guys we should really get going." says Bose. The  group starts to head down to the S.W.A.G where Ray is at telling Mika and Miles to go out patrolling the streets for criminals and once Bose, Chapa and Y/N get there he tells them the same thing.

         Later Captain man began an interview about the first mission when suddenly Miles bursts threw the door saying "Captain Man we got 'em!" "oh who'd ya get" said Captain Man "not who, but what and that what is, SOME WINGSS!" -Miles. Captain man in an embarrassed voice"Your supposed to be rounding up criminals." Chapa comes in "We were! No criminals at the wing store!" Y/N and Mika walk in. Y/N: "BRO YOU DROPPED THE WINGS." Mika:*gasp*" oopsie!" Chapa slips on a wing and lands on Y/N. They both blush. Bose walks in thinking he found the toddler. Ray yells for the nonsense to stop and leaves the interview. Ray is obviously mad and tells the kids to go home and gave them extra homework including normal homework. Y/N says to chapa "Well Ray will definitely make us practice fighting tomorrow." Chapa laughs and says "hey since we live in the same street how about we walk together?" "Yeah sure!" says Y/N.

           While they are walking  they are talking about how their lives are going. They become closer than ever. They then reach Y/N's house and she slowly goes up the steps and chapa stands by to make sure Y/N goes up safely Y/N stops, goes down and whispers "let's go to school together tomorrow too" "Yeah that be great!" Says chapa.

        The next day, chapa is waiting for Y/N at her door step and startles Y/N. Chapa starts laughing    and starts to walk with Y/N to S.W.A.G. Right before they get there Y/N stops and says how they've gotten so close and how happy she is to have a best friend like her and she leans in to kiss her but is interrupted by Bose who questions what they are doing. Y/N says that she was just gonna hug chapa and proceeds to hug her. Chapa often doesn't like being hugged but she actually enjoyed the hug from Y/N and hugged her back.Once Bose left Y/N kissed chapa on the cheek and they both blushed from where they were till they entered S.W.A.G. Chapa invited Y/N over to her place after school.