Twist

The next morning, the kids go to school to see ray staring at the screen with the news on. This just in the new super has been all over swellview saving lives when Captain Man and danger force aren't. The hero has been caught saving kids from cars, stopping robberies, And even taking down Dr. Minyak. There has been rumors that Captain man and danger force have scheduled a fight with the new hero and whoever loses will have to leave swellview, FOREVER. Now let's talk about swellviews famous spicy c-. Ray turns of the TV in anger. "UGHH THIS NEW HERO WON'T BE TAKING OUR CRIMES FOR LONG!" He says. "Ray, calm down" Mika says. "YOU DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN."Ray says. Miles looks up at ray and says "Jeez you sound like Chapa." "What's that supposed to mean?"chapa says. "It's just that you're always angry, no offense." Miles says. "Whatever." She says back. Ray leaves to go up in the mans nest to get ready. "Do we follow him?" Bose says. "I don't know, probably." Mika answers. Bose hops in his chair and goes up with the others following him. Once at the mans nest they see Ray in his uniform. They all get their gums and blow a bubble. "Hey what happened to Henry and his friends?" AWOL asks. "Oh, he went to his parents house." Captain man answered. "Well, let's go."Volt says. They all rush to the tube and head to the beating dungeon because they are all (even Bose) smart enough to know that Miles won't get them there.
Once they arrive they see that the beating dungeon is empty and golden angel sitting at the bar chair waiting for them. "Hello there." Said golden angel. "No time for greetings. We gotta fight." Captain man said. "Ok then." Golden angel disappears. "Wow where'd they go?"brainstorm says. "boo." Golden says as they appear behind Volt. "FUCK- you little bitch!" Volt says. "Bitch? I'm not a dog! Female, yes. Dog, no." Golden says. "Guys focus!" Mika says as she boots golden in the chest. "Oof. That surprised me!" Says golden. She flys up taking Mika with her. "PUT ME DOWN!" "Ok, if you insist." "wait. NO!" Mika yells as she is dropped from about 15 ft high. Brainstorm try's to use his powers to stop Mika from hitting the ground which kinda worked, still left a bruise on her thigh. "Ok enough is enough!" Captain man rushes towards golden and strikes but the punch was dodged and he ended up getting punched in the side. Brain storm comes running in and attempt to tackle her but fail miserably and ends up on the ground with his arms around her legs thinking he actually did something. "Brainstorm, get up!" AWOL says. Brain storm launches to his feet and is met with a punch to the stomach. "Volt! Shoot a lightning bolt!" Yells Captain man. "OK!" She shoots 2 bolts, one towards goldens chest and the other on her leg. She's falls back but immediately gets up clenching her chest. AWOL runs towards her and jabs her burning chest. She is now fuming and kicks him in the stomach with the rest of the team running towards her. First is brainstorm who is met with a knee to his ⚽️🏀 and he starts to whine like a baby. Mika rushes towards her and golden ends up kicking her chest and sending her back. "GET IT TOGETHER GUYS" Captain man yells. He sends a kick which is caught by golden. Golden trips him and kicks his side. Once she turns around she is met with a punch from Volt which knocks off her mask and she immediately covers up her face. "HAHA NICE ONE VOLT. Now we take that voice changer." Captain man says. "Wait. Who are you?" Mika says. "You think imma tell you?" Golden says. "Because I think I might." "You better!" Chapa yells. "For you, of course I will" golden says as she removes her hand and turning off her voice changer.
"Oh" says captain man

"My" Miles says

"Gosh" Mika says
They all gasp at scene except chapa who is completely frozen in shock thinking 'I just punched her'. Especially because of that fact that golden angel had been Y/N the whole fucking time. "Y/N WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Captain man says. "Well, I can explain." She says. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU THOSE POWERS SO FAST!" Captain man says. "Oh, it's built into the suit." Y/N replys. " Why did you decide to become this other hero and take all of our crimes?" Volt says. "Well, when I quit, I didn't exactly want to quit being a superhero. I just wanted to quit danger force." Y/N replys. "How did you get the suit and this secret base?" Mika asked. "Oh....I....uh....yeah about that. I never actually told you guys but I was a superhero before I was recruited into danger force." Y/N said. "What do you mean?" Chapa asked. Y/N stands up straight and clears her throat. "Well, before danger force, I was a superhero in a small unknown town. I was beloved in that town." She says. "Well why did you leave the town?" Mika asks. "Well I couldn't continue there because my brother found out that I was golden angel. So I had to... uh.....fight him and he ended up in the hospital. About a couple weeks after he got out he went missing and we then found out that....uh...he...he...was murdered. I knew that I had to leave the town so I convinced my parents to leave town and I faked golden angels death." Y/N said as her voice cracked. "I think I need to go." Y/N says. She takes off her glove, rolls up her sleeve and presses a button on her watch. Her costume disappears and she walks out of the beating dungeon. "Well, do we go to the mans nest?" Miles asks. "Yeah, I have plan." Says Ray as he stares off into the distance like he's in a movie or something. "What are you looking at?" Miles asks. "Oh, I thought it would be cool...to...just stare at something random." He says. "Well, it wasn't cool it was just weird." Miles says. "Oh, hush!."

I will be updating soon this is as much as I could get done with my lazy ass self.