Stabbed part 2

Once they got there captain man immediately called for Schwoz. Schwoz came running and grabbed Y/N from ray and layed her on a hospital bed. The knife was still her stomach but she was passed out and was losing blood. Schwoz gently pulled the knife from her stomach and went to get a rag to slow the bleeding. Chapa was by her side with miles, Mika, and Bose. Schwoz said he needed to apply stitches. Ray was in shock of what happened and he also feared the most: one of the kids getting hurt. And his nightmare came true.

After a couple hours the kids went home knowing Y/N was in safe hands except chapa. Schwoz asked her if she was sure if she wanted to stay and she nodded. Schwoz nodded back while leaving the room to get bandages. Chapa grabbed Y/N's hand waiting and hoping for her to wake up. Schwoz came right when she woke up "just in time!" He said. "Wha-what happened?" "You lost blood and passed out for hours" chapa said "oh, why was I losing blood?" "You got stabbed" Schwoz said " WHAT!" "Calm down your fine now" said chapa. "Ok now sit up and still so I can apply these bandages" "why do I need bandages" "it's a nice touch" "uh ok" Y/N sits up while schwoz starts wrapping the bandage around her. " so am I gonna be able to fight crime?"Y/N asked "not until the stitches are gone" schwoz said " oh come on!" " it's dangerous out there" "WELL DUH I FIGHT CRIME. FIGHTING VIOLENT BAD GUYS SO OF COURSE ITS DANGEROUS!" Y/N said "ok it's just gonna be a few weeks it's fine" schwoz said " now go home with chapa"
"fine"

(My font is messing up again) Y/N and chapa were walking to Y/N's house when they saw something swift past them glowing green. When the guy recognized a face he slowed down and stopped "chapa?" "Who are you?!" Chapa said while having trouble seeing in the dark while the guy is also wearing a mask. "It's me, Henry" he said while taking off his mask "Henry? I thought you were in dystopia?"chapa says. "I was but then I came to visit" "oh well, this is Y/N you haven't met her yet so I thought I'd introduce you." "Hello" they say to each other. "Hey Y/N why are you holding onto your stomach? Does it hurt?" " well sorta but I got stabbed" "oh, are you feeling better" "yeah thanks for asking" she said with a smile. "No problem" he said " well we better get going it's getting pretty late" chapa said "yeah me too I need to visit my family and ray." "Bye henry" they both say as he speeds off.

At Y/N's house
They go into Y/N's room and Y/N lays down on her back. Chapa walks over to her and kisses her then lays down beside her. They whole time they talk about their relationship and crime fighting. They fell asleep like normal people. They wake up with beeping watches. They head to the mans nest to see Ray, Henry,Charlotte,and Jasper. While the other kids are surprised, chapa and Y/N aren't cause they already knew, like duhh. But when ray sees the kids he explains to them about how Henry ,Jasper and Charlotte are going to help fight crime. The kids are in shock but also understand. Ray pulls Y/N over to talk to her. "Ok Y/N look we are going to have to replace you with Henry for about a week or 2 so don't get to upset, but since you got stabbed you need to wait for your stitches to get slightly better." Y/N is burning on the inside but also understands. " you will still be coming to school you just won't be fighting crime" "ok I understand" says Y/N

I'm sorry this took long but I love you all and thank you for the support🥺💞❤️