I quit

Ok I'm sorry for taking long but I recently found out that my cousin got the coronavirus but he is doing perfectly fine, but anyways here's the new chapter.

After Henry, Jasper, and Charlotte arrived they've been helping with missions and Henry has been going along side danger force and captain man. And of course he had a different costume which had a full green suit and a mask. And his new name was vitality. He was doing great defeating bad guys along with danger force. And Chapa hasn't forgot about Y/N and gave her attention as well . Every now and thenY/N would get jealous of how much fun danger force would have with Henry, but she would eventually get over it. While at a mission Volt overheard Captain man and Vitality talking about Vitality staying to help fight criminals instead of Y/N or LightBeam as she liked to call herself. Volt rushes over towards them and says "Captain man you can't do that to Y/N!" "Well why not?"he says. "Because she is an important part of danger force and I can't imagine what it would be like without her."volt says "I....don't know how to respond to that" Captain man says. "Whatever, just don't try and get rid of her!" She said with her hands sparking.

After the mission they arrive at the mans nest to see Y/N laying on the couch with the TV playing a clip of captain man and vitality talking about vitality staying. Y/N sees them walk in and says "so you don't want me here, huh?" "No Y/N we do want you here." Says chapa. "Well according to captain man he doesn't and he's the boss, so in that case...I quit." Y/N walks over to captain man handing him her gum and two of them in her hand. " if I'm quitting then I just want to transform one last time." She blows a bubble and then goes in her chair as chapa runs after her. "Y/N NO!" Chapa yells as she runs towards her chair and clicks the button. When she gets down to the school she see Y/N transform back to normal. "Y/N you can't do this!" Chapa says "well that's not gonna stop me. I quit and that's final" Y/N says "No Y/N you can't just leave me broken hearted!" Chapa says "well then how about you go tell Bose to fix your "broken heart" huh?" Y/N says "What do you mean?" Chapa says "So know you're gonna act like you didn't have a little too much fun with Bose?" "Y/N we're best friends!" " Well these two best friends were a little too flirty" Y/N said. "What would make you think that?" "So now all of a sudden all those hugs and that kiss disappear?" Y/N says. "That kiss was an accident! And those hugs are because... you know we're best friends"says chapa. "Well Ive never seen you hug him before and you guys were also best friends"Y/N says "Let's not talk about that anymore!" "Are you really gonna quit?"chapa says "yes, I am"Y/N says "bye, I wish good luck to you guys and all your missions"

Chapa heads up to the mans nest with a mad face and a couple tears falling down her cheek. "What happened?" Charlotte asked. "I don't wanna talk about it" chapa says. "Mm Tammy's mad again guys" Ray says. "STOP CALLING ME THAT" chapa says as her hands are sparking with lighting. "Ok ok! It was just a joke" Ray says. "Yeah well your joke didn't make anyone laugh." Chapa says as she grabs her things and goes to her chair. "What? are you quitting too?" Ray says. "No I'm just leaving early" "if any of you need me just call me on the phone that was stolen" chapa says as she hits the red button on her chair. "Guys we can't just live in with the fact that Y/N quit" Mika says. "Yeah dude we have to go back to dystopia one day"Henry says "ugghhh fine we'll just find out someway to get her back, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be hard"Ray says

yeah well that's the end