2: Hungover and Shocked

Saturday

Aaron woke up by the sun hitting his face, he looked down seeing his loving boyfriend sleeping on his chest. He didn't move, not wanting the moment to be over.

Aaron's head started to drift, thinking about all the times he had lied to his team about his boyfriend. 

He thought about how free he would feel if he told them, the constant fear of keeping it a secret, gone. How light he would feel with all that weight off his shoulders.

He kept on giving excuses, like he was scared and he might miss out on a promotion. But the reality was that it was an awkward conversation, since he had known some of the team members for 10+ years. He just wanted to avoid that conversation.

He was so caught up in his head he didn't notice that the slight snoring in the room had stopped.

"Good-morning Handsome. what ya thinking about?"

"Good-morning Honey. Nothing really, how was your sleep?"

Aaron replied, while giving his boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips.

"Good, and seriously what were you thinking about?"

"Just thinking about the team finding out, whether or not i should tell them."

Aaron explained, looking into his boyfriends blue eyes.

"It's totally your decision, but i think you should."

Aaron already knew his boyfriends opinion, on the whole thing. It's a conversation they had, had many times before.

"I know, do you want pancakes? I think we have some leftover dough."

Aaron asked, already knowing the response.

"Yes, please."

The happy couple got out of bed, walked downstairs into their kitchen to cook pancakes, only dressed in sweatpants and t-shirts. Aaron lived for these moments, filled with laughter and care.

He had been with his boyfriend for 5 years now. In the beginning they both kept it a secret to those around them, now it was just Aaron who hadn't told anyone yet.

After they had breakfast Aaron decided that they needed a good workout at the park.

What Aaron didn't know, was that this particular day, some of his team-members had decided to do something they haven't done before.

The night before Garcia, Morgan, JJ and Reid, had all planned a double "date" at the park. Morgan and Garcia aren't dating, but Reid and JJ had drunkenly complained that they didn't know any couples, So Garcia and Morgan decided that they at least seem like a couple.

So the 4 coworkers and friends were all at the park sitting in the shadow of a big tree, laughing and talking about nothing too serious, until Garcia suddenly interrupted the conversation.

"omg, There's Hotch... Look!"

The group looked in her direction.

Hotch was running next to a guy, slightly shorter than him. The guy had light brown hair and blue eyes, well fit, average looking.

"Should we go talk to them, or leave him alone"

Morgan questioned, not wanting to invade his boss's precious privacy, but still curios about who his running partner was.

"We can go up and talk to them when they are done running."

JJ concluded, and they went back to their previous conversation, while keeping track of where Hotch was, wondering if he had spotted them too.

"You know... I am a lot faster than you are"

Aaron stated.

"You think so?"

"I know so"

"Well... let's sprint to find out"

"First to get to the big tree wins"

Aaron and his running partner both sprinted Aaron was faster, and soon he was 5 feet ahead, with the tree in sight.

Aaron reached the big tree first, with his boyfriend close behind, not knowing his team was watching and listening.

Aaron turned around his back against the tree, his hands were in his boyfriends.

"You know, you should join me on runs more often"

Aaron commented looking down at his boyfriend.

"Why, so you can mock me?"

Locking their fingers together.

"No, so we can spend more time together"

Aaron replied with a smile on his face.

"Ok, then"

Aaron leaned down to kiss his boyfriend, not paying much attention to who saw. It was a short but passionate kiss, filled with love and care.

"OMG, are you guys seeing this?"

"Yes Garcia, that we are."

JJ replied.

"Do you think that they are dating? Do we tell him we know?"

"Baby Girl, I have absolutely no idea."

Morgan said, in a confused tone.

Aaron left soon after, going home to take a shower with his boyfriend.

Remember to vote...