7: What is her problem?

A/N: Sorry short chapter. 

Tuesday

It was clear that things between Hotch and Prentiss had awkward, ever since he came out to her. It was only Prentiss, who seemed to have a problem with it, no one knew why. Hotch had tried to talk with her, but she just raised her voice, saying she didn't want to talk about it. Normally he wouldn't allow anyone to get an attitude with him, but he had a feeling that confronting her again, would only make things worse. 

The team was on the jet, on the way home from the case that was assigned during the team dinner. Hotch was sitting on the far end of the jet, with paperwork like usual. JJ and Reid were cuddling in the seats in front of him. Morgan was sleeping in the seat across from Rossi, who stood up from his seat and sat down next to the Unit Chief. 

"Do you know why Prentiss has been weird around you?" Rossi asked, concern clear in his voice.

"No, i asked her about it, she didn't give me a clear response." Hotch was worried that is was about his sexuality, but he had a feeling it was more than that. 

"Do you think she has been weird because she is homophobic?" The question got the attention of the cute couple in front of them. 

"I don't know, she hasn't said anything that could be defined that way, but her behavior could point in that direction. She hasn't looked at me since i told her. I never thought she would have a problem with it." Hotch answered, turning his gaze towards the sleeping Prentiss in the other end of the jet. 

"Maybe she's just really shocked" JJ suggested.

"Did you know parents of LGBT youth sometimes need years to become comfortable with their child's sexual orientation? And some never get over it." Reid stated, not really as a question. 

"Trust me i know." Hotch said, before picking up his paperwork. 

"Your father has a problem with it doesn't he?" Rossi said, not so much as a question. 

"I don't know for sure, but he said some things the last time i saw him, that makes me think he might know, but i've never told him anything." Hotch looked at Rossi, before turning his gaze toward the paperwork again ending the conversation.

A/N Let me know if you want me to continue, i have a lot of ideas i want to try out. 

Remember to vote...