Chapter 4~Peepee Dance

"Brad let's first go to the lockers so that you can get your books for the next period before we go to the cafeteria."I said as we were walking in the hallway.

We went ahead to Brad's locker so that he could put his books away and get books for the next periods.Then after we went on and I showed him around the school I showed him all the classes and I introduced him to some of the teachers we met along the way.

"Well this is it,this is where you'll be coming everyday for the next year."I said after I had finished showing him around.

"It's not bad I guess and the teachers seem to be very friendly."Brad said.

"Umm yea they are very nice but just make sure you don't get into any kind of trouble or else you'll see their bad sides which I must say is not very pleasant."I said giving him a firm look.

"Ohh,noted I'll make sure to stay out of trouble."Brad said while waving his hands.

"Good,now let's go grab a bite to eat before we head over to gym."I added.

"Okay,but do you mind showing me where the male restrooms are I've been holding it in for wayyy to long,if I don't go now I swear my bladder will burst and it will look like there was a massive water explosion here."Brad said doing the Peepee dance.

"Too much information Mr.Simpson."I said looking a bit disturbed.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable,but I'm just saying my bladder is a ticking time bomb right now,pleaseee show me where the rest rooms are pleasee."Brad said almost begging.

"Alright alright let's go."I said rolling my eyes.

"Finally."Brad said in a very low voice thinking it was a whisper.

I raised my one eyebrow and looked at him.

"I'm sorry,did I say that out loud?"Brad asked.

"Yes yes you did now let's go."I said as I started walking.

As we were on our way to the restrooms I saw Brianna and decided to stop just so I could annoy Brad a little,and get him back for that snarky comment.

I stopped and greeted Brianna.

"Hey Bree,how are you?"I asked.

"Heyyyy T,Who's that hottt piece of meat you got walking with you?"Brianna asked while eyeing Bradley.

"Ohh this is Bradley,Brad say hi."I commanded while looking at him with a smirk placed on my face.

"Hi....Brianna."Brad said dragging his words.

"Ooo heyy hotyy."Brianna said while observing Brad from head to toe.

"Brianna behave."I said in while smiling.

"Sorry grillll anyway about this weekend..."

As I was listening to Brianna blubber on about our weekend plans,I saw Brad from the corner of my eye doing the pee pee dance poor thing looked like he was about to explode.

"Tamara may we pleaseeee go!"Brad said looking very frustrated.

"Could you please give me a moment I'll be with you shortly."I said with a smirk on my face.

Brianna looked at Brad who was begging her to finish talking.

"Girlll I think y'all better goo vanilla milkshake over here look like he about to erupt,boy's face be looking like a hot volcano."Brianna said in a worried but sassy voice.

"Very well then I'll see you later,Come Brad let's go."I said while looking at Brad with a smirk on my face.

"Byeee girlll byeee hotttie,mmmm fineeeee piece of meat!!"Bree said as we were walking away.

After walking for a few seconds we got to the restroom.

"Here's the res-"

Even before I was able to finish my sentence Brad rushed in the restroom.

After a few seconds He come out.

"Why did you do that"?Brad asked looking a bit irritated.

"Do what?"I asked sarcastically.

"Why did you stop and talk to Brianna knowing very well I needed to use the restroom?"Brad said looking annoyed.

"I don't know,I guess I just wanted to annoy you."I said.

Brad looked very angry.

"Alright alright I'm sorry it was just a silly little joke but since you took it as an offence I'll apologize. "I said while looking at him.

"Apology not accepted!"Brad said turning his body anti- clock-wise.

"Well,I haven't apologized yet,I said that I will apologise."I said with a smirk on my face thinking that he would maybe laugh but boy was I wrong he looked pissed!

"Okay,What if I were to buy you lunch?Will that make you forgive me?"I asked looking apologetic.

"Buy me a burger and a stoney and I'll think about forgiving you."Brad said while turing around to face me.

It is true what they say "A way to a man's heat is by his stomach."

"Okay then Mr.Simpson shall we go have something to eat before the bell rings?"I aksed in a polite manner.

"Sure let's go."Brad answered.

We got to the cafeteria and I got him what he had requested to have and I got myself something simple yet divan.
We had our meal while having a small chat.
After a few moments the bell rang.

"Brad you best go to the boys locker rooms and get changed into your gym clothes,I'll meet you at the gym."I said while walking away.

"Okay Tam see you later."Brad responded.

-----------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment!;)
Stay Safe!!
Stay home!!!
x