Chapter 23~Intoxicated by his smell.

Tam's pov.

"Tam wake up we need to go to school."Bree said.

"okay."I said while getting up and rubbing my eyes.

"I'll borrow you some of my school uniform."Bree said.

"No it's fine I brought mine."I said.

"Oh where is it?"She asked.

"Its in the car?"I responded.

"Oh I've been meaning to ask,who's car is that ?"She said.

"Its mine,aunt Lisa left it for me."I said while walking towards the door.

"What,yasss gurlll congrats."She added.

"Thanks,I'm going to go bath now."I said.

"Okay I'll get your stuff for you."She added.

"Thanks,the keys are on the side table."I said.

*******
"Here's your clothes."Bree said while handing me my clothes.

"Thanks Bree."I said while grabbing the clothes.

"No prob,I'm going to go bath now,I'll meet you downstairs."Bree said while taking her towel.

"Okay."I said as I took out my clothes.

After I got dressed and ready for school,I cleaned up Brianna's room I made her bed picked up the things that we're laying on the floor opened the curtains,then went downstairs to go make breakfast.

"Ooo I smell bacon."Mrs.Kings said as she came in the kitchen.

"Umm yes I made some eggs,bacon and toast to thank you guys for letting me stay here."I said while dishing up for her.

"Oh honey there was no need for that."She said.

"Yes Tam my wife is right,your like family to us,so we don't mind you being here."Mr.Kings said.

"Thank you I really appreciate you saying that Mr.Kings."I said while putting the coffe on the table.

After we all ate our breakfast Mr and Mrs kings went to work and Bree and I left a little later because we had to find a way to cover the bruises on my face.

"Come we'll use my mom's make-up it lasts longer  and you guys have the same skin tone."Bree said as she took me to her parents room.

********
The day went by as usually I went to all my classes and all the teachers treated me as they did before my aunt passed away,the principal did call me in his office though,he asked me why I came to school he said that he had told me to come to school only next week but I told him that I didn't want to be behind on my work as I'm in my senior year and the final exams were just a month away.He told me that he understood then he let me go.

The school day was almost over and no one saw the marks on my face well expect one person.It was the last period,we had to go to phyics.

"Good afternoon calss."Mrs.Smith greeted.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Smith."We all greeted then sat down.

"As you know you have to hand in your assignment today but if your not done with your assignment you may give it in on Monday."Mrs.Smith said.

"Brad did you bring it?"I asked Brad while looking down.

"Yea,I did."He said.

"Please go give it to mrs.Smith."

"Okay sure."Brad said while standing up.

"Okay calss you may have a free period today there is 20 minutes left until the bell rings so you may go outside by the field  and have a long weekend,class dismissed."Mrs.smith said as she took all the assignments that were handed  in.